Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfsoul's character forms!

Go down

Wolfsoul's character forms! Empty Wolfsoul's character forms!

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 am

Name: Yuffie Kisaragi
Nicknames: Yuffs, The Great Ninja Yuffie, The Single White Rose of Wutai, brat, *Mumbles.* Your highness.
What you are from: Final Fantasy 7 (including all the spins offs)
Quotes: "I am the champion of the earth and the sky, I am the conquerer of evil, The Single White Rose of Wutai, Yuffie Kisaragi!
Personality: I have a cocky, proud, brash personality, and at times can be aggressive. I'm a bit of a tomboy and act unashamedly towards my goals. I have a tendency to bestow honorific titles on myself, such as "Great Ninja Yuffie", "The Single White Rose of Wutai" and I once stated that everyone is "Dyin' to talk to a babe like me". Despite being the daughter of Wutai's leader, I've got little tolerance for tradition and am highly rebellious to Wutai's old-fashioned ways, which often leads to me clashing with my father. I'm clever and cunning, able to trick anyone with ease. Despite this, I'm not at all averse to heroics and am a reliable ally and caring friend.
Your story (Try not to include too many spoilers!): I'm the heir to the throne of Wutai, I've saved the world from bad guys like Sephiroth and Deepground several times and I like to steal things, especially materia. I'm a ninja, but can be clumsy sometimes and I suffer from motion sickness sometimes.
Looks:
It's a big picture ^_^":

Name: Rebecca
Nicknames: Bex, Becky, Beki-chan, Darth Knome (long story -_-)
What you are from: The real world! Woop woop!
Quotes: Meep!
Personality: Ohhh... I'd say calm, but since this roleplay's all about being on an island with fictional characters, I'll probably be going crazy a lot because I can be quite the fangirl, especially when it comes to Final Fantasy VII :3 But yeah, on a normal day I'm pretty calm. sometimes a little random, sometimes a little hyper, and mostly happy Very Happy
Your story (Try not to include too many spoilers!): I come from Great Britain... Uhhh... I like video games and books. I have a best friend called Gavin who introduced me to The Hunger Games, which I'm currently obsessed with XD I had a pet dog and a pet rabbit, but they died and I like singing and acting, and that's about it XD
Looks: Wolfsoul's character forms! Img_0511
((I really need to learn how to make pictures small, but not tiny XD))

Name: Katniss Everdeen
Nicknames: Catnip, Girl On Fire. ((The Mockingjay))
What you are from: The Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay
Quotes: "For there to be betrayal, there would have to be trust first." "Oh and I suppose the apples ate the cheese." “I turn and put my lips close to Peeta's and drop my eyelids in imitation... "He offered me sugar and wanted to know all my secrets," I say in my best seductive voice.” “I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me.”
Personality: I wouldn't say I'm antisocial, but I wouldn't say I'm friendly either. It takes a while to allow me to trust someone enough to consider them a friend because I have trust issues. I'm independent and tend to think outside of the box and, if you anger me, I'm pretty lethal. I'm a survivor and will endure hardship and hard work to preserve me and my family's life. I'll protect those I love even if it costs me my own life.
Your story: I lived with my parents and my little sister Prim in District 12 of Panem. My father died of a mining accident and mom sunk into depression, leaving me as the sole food provider for the family. I hunted in the woods for food with my friend Gale even though it was illegal. My sister was voted to participate in the Hunger Games and I volunteered in her place. I've survived the Hunger Games and hope never to face it ever again.
Looks: Wolfsoul's character forms! Katnis10

Name: Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Nicknames: Honey-Senpai (Honey)
Age: 17 (though his birthday's on a leap year, so technically he's 4 and a half :3)
What are you from: Ouran High School Host Club
Quotes: "We've had enough of this! You're both to blame for this fight! Hika-chan and Kao-chan, I want you to make up and go halfsies on this cake, okay? But, I want to have a piece too, so I guess we're gonna have to go thirdsies. We're not going to be able to split the strawberry on top though. What should we do? Maybe I should just take it. After all, strawberries are my favorite. Oh, I forgot to ask, Hika-chan, Kao-chan, do you like strawberries?" ((Love this quote! XD))
Personality: Honey is smart, despite seeming dimwitted and, although he's usually happy, he can get very angry if he's woken up and sometimes gets sad if there's no cake around (because he's obsessed with cakes and sweets).
Your story: Honey is the heir to the Haninozuka style of martial arts and is a master at it. He goes to Ouran Academy, a school for the rich. He used to be the captain of the karate club there until he became part of the Ouran Host Club along with friends Tamaki, Kyoya, Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru and his cousin, Takashi (Mori).
Looks: Wolfsoul's character forms! Honey_10

Name: Takashi Morinozuka
Nicknames: Mori, Mori-senpai
What you are from: Ouran High School Host Club
Quotes: "Bad idea." "You like strawberries right? Here, you can have mine."
Personality: Silent, faithful to Mitsukuni, protective sometimes.
Your story: The Morinozuka family had served the Haninozuka family for generations, but marriage between the families broke the master-servant relationship. Even though Mitsukuni and I are cousins now, I still remain a faithful servant to him.
Looks: Wolfsoul's character forms! Mori10
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In a cave... In the Hunger Games arena... With Peeta Mellark ;)

https://fictionisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Wolfsoul's character forms! Empty Re: Wolfsoul's character forms!

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:40 am

Name: Kenshin Himura
Nicknames: Kenshin, Sir Ken, Uncle Ken, Hitokira Battosai, Battosai the manslayer.
What you are from: Rurouni Kenshin (AKA Samurai X)
Quotes: "Oro?" ((He also has a funny way of speaking which involves adding 'That I am' or 'That I do' or something along those lines at the end of most sentences.))
Personality:
Long and complex XD:
Your story:
Even longer and even more complex!:
Written out the first half of his past above but it's all in these videos (Warning, gory and I think there's one slightly adulty scene in there...) :

After he vows never to slay again, he travels to Tokyo where he meets Kaoru Kamiya, Yahiko Myojin, Sanosuke Sagara and Miss Megumi (Don't know her first name! DX). Kenshin is targeted by many old enemies and has to fight them along the way, the most well known enemy being Makoto Shishio, who took Kenshin's place as an assassin when he left. During his fight with Shishio, he has to return to Kyoto and battle Shishio's army, the Juppongatana. In Kyoto he makes new friends called the Oniwaban group, including Aoshi Shinamori, Okina, and Misao Makamachi. In order to defeat the Juppongatana and Shishio, Kenshin completes his training and reforms a bond with his master, Seijuro Hiko XIII, and is eventually able to defeat Shishio.[/spoiler]

((And I do know what happens next but since I haven't seen it in the anime yet, I don't want to give it away XD))

http://kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Himura_Kenshin
Read this for further details!
Looks: Wolfsoul's character forms! Kenshi11

http://kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Hiten_Mitsurugi-ry%C5%AB
Kenshin's sword fighting style, along with all the different moves, in case you don't have a clue what Kenshin's doing at times XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In a cave... In the Hunger Games arena... With Peeta Mellark ;)

https://fictionisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum