Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiction Island Roleplay

5 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay Empty Fiction Island Roleplay

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:51 am

Once you've done your character forms and stuff, rp away!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In a cave... In the Hunger Games arena... With Peeta Mellark ;)

https://fictionisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay Empty Re: Fiction Island Roleplay

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:31 am

Well of course your majesty! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:36 am

Hee hee!

Almost done with my character forms and then I'll start, but I feel bad because all my characters are girls so far DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:07 am

Hmm... gimmie a min lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:23 am

It says onlyAdmins can see the pictures of the charries

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:26 am

((Trying to fix it ^_^"))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:28 am

Found the buttons and fixed it! Yay! Look who's learning! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:42 am

Lol yay!

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:43 am

((Ok, now we shall begin! XD))

I wasn't sure how I got here, but when my eyes opened, I didn't like what I saw. I was on an island by myself - or so it seemed. A sense of deja vu washed over me but I tried to push it away. It couldn't be, I couldn't have gone into the arena a 3rd time, right? No, the arena is always different each year, so this island which looked like the Quarter Quell arena couldn't be being used for the 76th annual Hunger Games. Besides, it wasn't the right time of the year for The Hunger Games, but still, I wasn't going to left my guard down. Searching the shore around me, I let out a sigh of relief as I spotted my bow, along with my sheath contain 6 of the previous 9 arrows - the others must've been washed out to shore. Getting up, I headed over to the bow and sheath, sling the latter over my shoulder and holding the former in my grip, before I made my way into the jungle, searching for the most important thing I needed right now, fresh water.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:51 am

Peeta
I open my eyes lay on the sand. My sight was alittle burly so I sat up slowly. I rub the back of my neck and look around. Where the hell was I. All I was was sand and the water from the ocean. That's all I really saw. No other people which made me feel like Inwas alone. Like the only one who lived through the plane crash. I stand up and wile off my pants feeling dizzy. I hold my head alittle and look around. I had my backpack with me so maybe I could find where it went. I looked around near the water walking along the edge of the water in search

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:03 am

Unlike when I was in the Hunger Games arena, it wasn't a long walk until I found a lake. It was a pretty small lake compared to the one in the 74th annual Hunger Games, but it was a lake nonetheless, and I drink from it and bathe in it too if I wanted too. It seemed like this would be a good place to set up camp, so I dropped my sheath and bow, took off my dad's old hunting jacket, and allowed it to dry on a rock in the sun. I was tempeted to stay and dry off the rest of my clothes but, while I was well-rested, it would be a good idea to get a supply of food... If only I knew what these plants surrounding me were. It seemed as if my best bet would be to hunting any birds or animals so, grabbing the bow and sheath and loading the bow with an arrow, just in case, I headed off in search for animals, making sure I didn't stray too far from my water supply.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:14 am

Peeta
As I walked down the edge Of the water i finally find my backpack. I pick it up and look through it. I wanted to make sure everything was it. Some spare clothes along with a swish army knife. It was an old one but it was good for cutting things. I also had a few making things. Like a shifter for flour and sugar. The one that helps you sprinkle powder sugar onto something. That kind of shifted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:17 am

Oh crap I forgot how to say her name XD

Mizore: I started to wake up, wondering where I could be. Feeling the hot sun against my skin, I sat up and looked around me. It was all trees! Thank goodness it was bright out so I wouldnt be lost. Standing up, and taking in the surroundings, I didnt know which way to go. I didnt have to walk a way since I heard water. Walkng through the bushes, I found a waterfall and a pool of water. Getting down on my knees, I made a bowl of ice and then stuck it into the water, I drank some. Good! it was fresh! Looking around, I didnt see anyone. Was I the only one on this island?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Le Feu De Mort Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:20 am

I have one character done: Alex Mercer from Prototype. Still working on his sister Dana and myself. (Though I might not play myself)
And then maybe I'll do an Assassin's Creed character or two. (Because, really, all of the ProtoCreed family lives in modern time) Razz
Le Feu De Mort
Le Feu De Mort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:36 am

I managed to spot an animal up in the tree nearby. A monkey? No, a lemur. Deffinately a lemur. If I rationed myself, it would last both today and tomorrow. Aiming my bow and pulling back the string, I shot at the lemur and killed it, watching as it fell to the jungle floor. After retrieving my arrow from the creature and putting it in my sheaft temporarily, I fumbled around in my belt for my knife. Where was it? Did I drop it? Great, I'd have to postpone further hunting and retrace my steps to search for it. Picking up the lemur, I started making my way back to the lake, eyes trained on the forest floor for the knife and ears trained on the jungle for signs of danger.

((Save an Assassins creed character for Gavin if he joins! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:43 am

Peeta
I decided to go and look for somwthing to eat for tonight then hunt for meat tomorrow. Since light would be fading might as well look for something easy to catch. I put my backpack on my back and walk up to the jungle. I sigh and walk in my hands on the slips of my backpack. The ones that are around my shoulders. I look around trying to find something easy. Not much but plants I didn't know. I shrug and look around and brake a few branches from a nearby tree. If img here was nothing easy I would have to make a bow to shot with. I grab a lace from my shows and use it as the bow string. I watch around to make sure nothing was coming at me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:44 am

Mizore: Sitting there for a while, I stood and made sure I stayed close to the fresh water. Since no one would be exploring here, I could climb trees without a problem. (Her skirt XDDD) as I stayed close to the running water, I found a apple tree. making a basket out of ice, I climbed the tree, putting apples in the basket. Since there was nothing else I did find. Once it was filled, I climbed back down and went to the main part of the water again. putting the apples in and cleaning them off.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:50 am

I heard the breaking of branches, as well as heavy footsteps, and I paused my steps, not making a sound in case I was attracting a wild cat or something. I loaded my bow and, on hunters feet, slowly made my way towards where I heard the sound, wanting to determine whether or not it was dangerous or just another thing I could take back to the lake, but as I moved closer, I saw blonde hair, and then a face that I recognised easily. "Peeta?" I asked, kind of surprised he was here. Maybe the was trick in the Hunger Games. Maybe the Capitol hadn't seen enough of the 'Star crossed lovers' from District 12 and this was being televised as more of there entertainment. "What are you doing here? How did you get here?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:51 am

((I spots a Gavin! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:52 am

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Le Feu De Mort Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:52 am

Alright! I'll take Ezio, he can have Altaïr. Unless he wants someone else?
(He he, I can always make Leo ^.^)
Le Feu De Mort
Le Feu De Mort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:54 am

Peeta
When I heard footsteps comeing to be I pull out my knife and glare. I put it down when I hear a voice I knew. I look over her way and tilt my head. "Katniss? I got her when my plane crashed. How did you even get here?" I say standing up and looking at her. I wipe off my pants since I was sitting as I was making the bow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Le Feu De Mort Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:56 am

Finished myself and Dana! Very Happy
And I drew my pro pic myself ^.^ Though I plan on drawing one that actually looks like me soon.
Le Feu De Mort
Le Feu De Mort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:00 am

That was a good question, actually. How did I get here? The last thing I remember was hunting in the forest just outside of District 12 and then I woke up here. "I don't know, I can't remember what happened." Maybe I was suffering from a concussion or something, I wasn't sure, but I was about 60% sure that the Capitol had something to do with my being here, so I should at least attempt to act like I was in love with Peeta, so I dropped my bow on the ground and hugged Peeta, saying, "I'm so glad you're ok." But then whispering quietly in his ear, "Do you think they're recording us?"

((Cool cool.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:04 am

Peeta
I raise an eyebrow. "That doesn't sound normal. More like it was planned." I shrug alittle. When she hugged me I knew just incase to act like it but really I didn't have to act much. I hugged her back and smiled. "I'm glad your ok too." I then whisper back in her ear "Probably. How else did you get here from district 12. It's like far away."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next