Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiction Island Roleplay

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction Island Roleplay

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:17 am

So Peeta thought it was being televised too. It would make sense. However, it meant that I'd have to act like I was in love with Peeta until we could find a way off of this island, and who knew how long that would take! Well, at least, if this was some form of The Hunger Games, we'd recieve sponsors from our act. "You have a point, so lets just keep this up for the cameras and get gifts from sponsors." I whispered again before pulling away and picking up my bow and arrow, as well as the lemur. "I've found a lake here and I've left my jacket there, so we should probably head to it. Follow me and try to stay quite. I don't know what else lives here and I don't want us to sttract predators." With that, I turned and headed back the way I came. "Oh, and do you have a knife? I dropped mine."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In a cave... In the Hunger Games arena... With Peeta Mellark ;)

https://fictionisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:19 am

I got nothing for Mizore
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:20 am

I'll add Yuffie to the thing then, just give me a sec because my brain is trying to go to sleep again DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:20 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:23 am

Peeta
I nod and pulls away. "alright let's head back to your area. Before it gets dark and all. You don't know what kind of things come out of the woods here." I then look at the lemur and nod. "Ya I have a knife" I grab my backpack and take it out. I open it and hand it to her. "Here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Le Feu De Mort Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:31 am

Alex- I stumbled into Dana's apartment, blood spattered against my leather jacket. "We've gotta move," I said gruffly, leaning against her wall. The military knew where we were and a strike team was already on their way. I'd taken one out on my way here but they'd sent another. "They know where you are, Dana. They'll find us." They were going to take her, torture her, to try to get me. The captain I'd consumed had had it all in his head. And now it was in my head.

Dana- I stood up as soon as Alex came in. He scared my but I rushed over anyways, trying to figure out if the blood was his own. He brushed me off. "Where can we even go to? They've got ever road in and out of the city watched. And I can't just change my form to get passed them." This seemed impossible. Though, knowing Alex he had some crazy plan that might just work.

Alex- "I'm fine," I assured her. It was the blood of my enemies. That was all. "Climb on," I instructed her. She did as I told and climbed onto my back. I walked outside and ran up the wall to the highest point on the building. I took a deep breath and leapt high in the air. I put on my arms and started gliding through the air. I grabbed on to another sky scraper as I started to fall and flew off of it again. I continued doing this until I got out of the city.

Dana- I clung on tight, not wanting to fall. We were so high up! This was impossible! This was crazy! Adrenaline was pumping through my veins making each moment seem longer. I just wanted to be on the ground again. Good, solid, ground.

Alex- After a few minutes of gliding and jumping over New York we landed a mile out. Dana's car was already here. I'd driven it out ahead of time. "Get in," I said and she clambered off my back, getting in the passenger seat. I got in the front and stuck the key in the ignition. I started the engine then floored the gas, taking off. I weaved down the road, not a single road block giving me trouble. Eventually we got to the ocean. "Come on," I said. I got out and waited for her to get on. Once she did I took off again, soaring out across the ocean. Just when I was beginning to lose altitude an island came into sight. I jetted out for it, landing perfectly, minus skidding in the sand a bit. "We're here."

Dana- "Are you crazy?!" I shouted at him. "This is an island! In the middle of the freaking ocean! And you left my car behind!" We were screwed. And my brother had officially lost it. "All my gear! And my computer..." We'd left it all behind.

Alex- "I couldn't carry the car. And as for your things, you don't need them." I started walking in, towards the forest. I wasn't sure if there would be a place for Dana to stay. I didn't need to sleep so I didn't need a place to stay either. Dana did however. My first objective had to be finding that for her. "Don't get too far behind."
Le Feu De Mort
Le Feu De Mort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:32 am

((Don't laugh at my sleepiness!))

Which was a cruel joke, it really was! Cid told me there was some special materia here so he flew me to this island and then what did he do? He left me here stranded! I swear, when he came back for me I was going to take that spear of his and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. But, for now, I was just wondering around the jungle. I suddenly spotted someone at a waterfall, and she had apples too! Great, because I was getting kinda hungry! Sneaking upp behind her, I stole an apple from the weird bowl made of -wait, ice?! What the heck?! - and then just leaned against a rock and ate it.

"Thanks." As I made my way back to the lake, I searched the ground for my own knife. Nothing. Oh well, Peeta had given me his, so I could just use that until we had to split up. On the way back, I was tempted to pick some leaves and berries, but since I didn't know what they were, I decided to get it. "Here we are." I told Peeta as we made it back to the lake. My dad's jacket was dry now so I retrieved it and put it back on before I started to clean and skin the lemur. "We're going to have to make a fire to cook the lemur." I told Peeta, but I could hear Haymitch practically shouting in my ear 'You call that love, sweetheart?!' "Can you go and collect some branches we can burn, honey?" That sounded all wrong, but at least I tried. There, are you happy now, Haymitch?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:36 am

Mizore: As soon as I finished I heard someone behind me and I looked at her as she took an apple. not that I was mad at her, but she could be a threat. Rising to my feet, I looked at her, showing no expression, as I ate my lollypop. Standing there, it was really silent other than the waterfall. My hand turned into an Ice claw "who are you..?" I said softly and lowly. She kinda seemed not a threat and a threat. But I wasnt so sure.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:40 am

Peeta
I raise an eyebrow at her. "Um sure. I'll be right back" I got up off the ground and walk into the jungle. I took my hand made bow with me. I head through the jungle and grab a few branches and dead log that was on the ground. I slung the log over my shoulder and hold the sticks in my other hand. I then carry them back to Katniss and set them down. "Here you go"

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:47 am

My eyes widened and I took a couple steps back to put some distance between me and the... Ice... Hand... Person... Whatever. "I'm The Single White Rose Of Wutai, Yuffie Kisaragi!" I answered, unlatching my shuriken from behind me, just in case, and taking a bite out of the apple. "And you are an Ice Hand Person, apparently. Nice to meet you, unless you plan in hurting me, then I guess it's not so nice."

"Thanks." I offered Peeta a quick smile, but then focused on the task at hand. I had never been good at making a fire without matches, but I guess I'd have to try... It took me about 15 minutes and a bit of frustration to get the fire started, but I eventually did and I breathed a sigh of relief. I then cooked the lemur by skewering it on a spare stick and holding it into the fire. Once that was done, I broke off a leg and offered it to Peeta. "Want some?" I asked, knowing that if Peeta was going to be sharing whatever food I had, I'd have to go hunting again in a minute.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:50 am

Peeta
I shake my head no. "No. You have it. Your the one who got it so you should be the one to eat it." I smile alittle and sit down facing the water and pulled my knees to my chest and layer my arms ontop of my knees.

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:50 am

Marina: Is it slightly odd, or is it very odd, that I find myself at the bottom on a lake? Not really. I really should do something about my sleepwalking. I don't usually like freshwater in large amounts, it messes up my gills, but I don't feel that funny. OOOO! A crab!... Wait, do you even get crabs in lakes? Oh well. I explore the bottom of the lake for a while, looking under rocks, saying "Hi" to the fish that IGNORE me. Freshwater fish can be very rude.
firefly155
firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Le Feu De Mort Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:52 am

Question for ya, Wolfie. Are there houses on this island or is it abandoned? (Cause if it was abandoned that'd be fun.)
Le Feu De Mort
Le Feu De Mort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:54 am

Mizore: She also had a weapon, not a acual hand one like mine. Putting my hand down, my hand changed back "Im Mizore. Im not planning to hurt you. I thought that you might have been a threat to me." looking at the apples (That looks funny...did I spell it right?), I looked at the girl- Yuffie - again "you could have just asked. I woulnt have done anything." I tossed her another one and made the basket into a small dome like a fridge for the apples. I sat down and patted the spot next to me "Sit. We can possibly work as a team to make a hut or something? Since im not much good on my own."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Le Feu De Mort Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:01 am

Hey, firefly? You wanna call any AC characters or is it cool if I make Ezio?
Le Feu De Mort
Le Feu De Mort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:02 am

((O.o Marina is random... XD But, there's a chance for conversation since Peeta and Katniss is at the lake! But Katniss is about to go hunting again, so it's just Peeta. And it's abandoned! Muwahaha! People will have to make their own huts and stuff if they want shelter, or they could just use the trees.))

I thought about it for a moment, but then just pulled a palm leaf off of the nearby tree and set the lemur down on it. I wasn't hungry, so eating it would be a waste. I then crouched down and kissed Peeta's cheek, a part of me wondering why the sponsors hadn't sent us food yet - unless they were looking for something more than just a kiss on the cheek. "Stay here and guard the food, ok? I'm going to go hunting again. Try to search for things you think might be edible in this area." Once again, I left the lake to look for something to hunt, knowing that a simple lemur wouldn't last long at all if there was two of us to feed for at least the next couple of days.

Aww, but stealing was so much fun! Still, it would be kinda nice if I had a friend here, because I think the point of Cid's cruel joke was that I would be alone, but I wasn't. Deciding to take up Mizore's offer of friendship, I sat down next to her and finished the 1st apple before biting into the second. "Thanks, Mizore. And by the way, is Mizore a Wutaian name?" It sure sounded like it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:02 am

(I think I'm just going to stick with the one character for now so go head Very Happy )
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:06 am

Peeta
I look up at her and nod. "Alright stay safe." i say to her before she left. I then stand up and grab my bow. I walk into the walk to it was up to my knees and look around. I was wandering If I could find and shot a fish. I has to wait alittle untill I good sized one came by. It looked alittle to big for this area but I didn't care. I shot it right through eye then the side. I grabed it before it would swim away and pick it out of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:06 am

Awww! Look at firefly, growing up and making friends! XD Hee hee! I'm actually really excited about this, because you're my first real buddy to meet my online buddies! XD *Tries to calm down.* Oh, and by the way, you can have your book back now, but you have to come and get it sometime on Monday because I'm too lazy to walk to your house! Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:08 am

Mizore: I nod "You are very welcome" when she asked about my name, I answered with: "Im not sure, it is Japaneese." I shrugged "If it is Wutaian, well. Then we both answered your question" Looking up at the trees I looked at her "Should we get some rocks and wood for a fire? I can make a ice tent possibly a hut. But I could only make a base of it like all the stick parts and stuff. Want to try that?" I tilted my head

wolfy! XD your messed up! XDDDD

anyway I ish Brittany! U can call me Brit or...something else XD

Mort, I thought you said Advent Children XD cause of AC, but yu are saying the assissans creed (Idk how to spell XD Im too hyper to even know how to spell at the mo)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:14 am

(You are so lazy! Very Happy You make me walk to your hose all the time. I'll see if I'm free Monday and give you back your paramore CD too Smile )

Marina: Though I didn't like the that ignored me like many of the others, I did not intend of it to DIE! I swan to the bottom of the lake and tried to make out the figure standing above. It was a human, and that much bigger than me, yet it held a weapon. Once the initial shock was over, I swam closer to the surface. When I surface, I make sure I'm I had in the lily pads away from sigh. He was muscley, but didn't look like he would kill me is it popped over to day HELLO!
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Le Feu De Mort Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:17 am

Ok, sweet! Very Happy
Alex, to work! Make your sister a house! I don't take orders from you! But you're going to anyways. ... *nods*

Alex- After exploring some it was easy to see that there wasn't any civilization to be found. "Dana, go back to the beach." As soon as she did and was out of harm's way I used my musclemass power to knock down a tree and catch it. Then I destroyed a few other trees until I had a fair pile of logs. I got to work stripping away the branches and leaves until the logs were clean. I also had a sizable pile of lumber now. In case Dana needed a fire. Now I just needed to make the logs into a house.
I got to work arranging the logs into the rough form of a house. I managed to build up the house using logs and a clay-like mud to keep it all together. It would be one room. But it would be enough for Dana. I spent a good part of an hour working on the walls. Then I set to work on the ceiling.

Dana- While I was here I figured I may as well make the most of it. So I took on my jacket and laid back in the sand. I was pretty pale so getting a tan wouldn't be bad. As long as I didn't burn. I mean, if I was going to stay here - which I had to - I may as well make the most of having a beach nearby. Maybe I'd even go swimming later.

Le nope. Assassin's Creed Smile
I'm Jasmine *waves*
Oh, and by the way, a lot of people that play Assassin's Creed like Prototype also (ProtoCreed for the win ^.^) So you should try it out some time.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Le Feu De Mort
Le Feu De Mort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:17 am

(Sorry, forgot to prof-read)
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:19 am

((Oh boy, lets not confuse Assassins Creed with Advent Children, that will mess up my mind even more XD And I forgot you had that CD! XD I want it back Razz))

I crept around on hunters feet, eyes and ears focusing on the sounds around me, trying to pick up where the calls of birds where coming from, as well as the quick movements in the sky. I managed to shoot one down, but it was a rather small bird so I decided not to waste my time with them until I got desperate for food and continued looking out for other animals, such as lemurs. I found one and shot it down, but not before noticing that it was eating some berries up in the tree. Well, if it could eat it, then so could Peeta and I, so, after picking up the lemur and shoving it in my sheath - I probably should've asked to borrow Peeta's backpack, too -, I climbed up the tree it had been perched on and started collecting the berries.

"An ice tent would be cold, wouldn't it?" I aksed, raising an eyebrow before dropping the subject, because I didn't really know much about survival anyway, so we might as well go for her idea. "Sure, I'll grab stick and rocks and stuff. And I'll light the fire too." Luckily I had my fire materia on me, so lighting a fire would be easy peasy!

((Hmmm... I'm gonna add me to the island chaos XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:20 am

(Hi Very Happy I think I've played the demo to that game and I remember the trailer to the second one looked good Smile Might give it another go Smile )
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next