Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiction Island Roleplay

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay - Page 21 Empty Re: Fiction Island Roleplay

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:27 pm

That was very true. I think me and Pan have been very fortunate to find people here and we've been able to survive with them. The next task for us would be to find Danna and Alex, because they had to be out there somewhere. They couldn't have died in that storm. They were too strong. I notice Penny yarning. "I think you need some sleep."
firefly155
firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Our conversation was interrupted by Prim. Apparently a girl had attacked them or something and Penny hadn't come back. Uh oh, this could be ba- Suddenly Peeta yelled 'Marina! Stop!' And I looked just in time to see Marina run off with Katniss' bow and arrow in the direction that Prim came from. Double uh oh! Marina could get hurt if the girl who attacked was still there! I ran over to Gavin then and tried pulling him up so that he was standing, but that didn't work well because I hardly had any upper body strength. "Gavin! Get up! Penny got attacked and Marina's gone off into the forest to save her! What if the attacker's still there?! You've got to stop her." If anyone could stop her, Gavin could, he knew Marina better than anyone else.

My sleep was interrupted by a dream that had no pictures, just words. It was muffled slightly, but I could just make out what was happening in the vision-less dream. My sister yelling for help, muffled conversations about what was happening - there was something wrong with Penny in this dream - and then a loud 'MARINA! STOP!' from Peeta. Wait, too loud for a dream, not muffled enough, too distinct and clear to be a dream. My eyes snapped open to chaos. Marina was running off into the jungle with my bow and arrow, Prim was back, looking a little scared, and Penny was no where in sight. None of it had been a dream. I was up on my feet then, the pain in my ankle having subsided a little since I rested it - but it would probably return soon now that I was putting weight onto it - and I limped over to where Prim and Peeta stood, instantly starting to examine Prim for wounds. "Are you ok? What happened?" I asked, pulling my little sister into a hug once I had confirmed that she wasn't injured. I looked to Peeta and said a quick, "Go after Marina." Before I paid attention to Prim, awaiting answers.

Honey swung through the trees on vines. He could feel the others, Takashi, Clyde and Ashley ((he hadn't noticed that she disappeared)), behind him so he wasn't worried about being alone. When he spotted some water ((the pond)) up ahead, Honey grinned and let go of the vines as he neared it, somersaulting into the water. Once he had surfaced, Honey yelled, "Mari-chan! We're back!" only to be met by nothing and no one, just a couple of scared parrots flying away. "Oh... Maybe they haven't come back yet..."

Mori came to a standstill at the edge of the water, Usa-chan in one hand as he surveyed the area. After the massive downpour of rain, you'd expect the lake to be bigger, but it was... Smaller? How was that even possible? Unless they were in the wrong place...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In a cave... In the Hunger Games arena... With Peeta Mellark ;)

https://fictionisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:14 pm

The was a coolness still in her voice, but I went into the forest anyway, trying to follow the direction Prim pointed in. There was plenty of other people who could be going after her. I'm the last person you would chose to go after her... maybe this could be a way of letting go what happened in the passed. Maybe I could let things be and move on. I know I had been mean. Maybe now I could make it up to her.

"Me?" I know why she was saying me, but how could I go after her? Was there a way of stopping her. Very unlikely. When it comes down to messing with her friends she's determined and won't let anyone stop her. She loves them more than she loves herself. "I don't think we can do anything..." I try thinking. What can I do? What is there that could make her turn around?

She clings to her sister tight, holding back a burst of tires. "There was this girl. She got angry with us because she couldn't find her sister and then Penny and the girl began to fight. I don't know if... I don't know if she's okay. She told me to run back to camp."

firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:31 pm

There was nothing we could do? Seriously? I stopped trying to pull Gavin up then and looked to where Marina had disappeared into the forest. "If the attacker's there, would Marina try to fight them?" I asked Gavin, knowing that if she would, then someone was going to have to help, and Peeta was a terrible fighter, to be honest, so it'd have to be someone else.

I hugged Prim close to me, rubbing her back soothingly and trying to calm her down. "Sshh, it's ok, Penny's going to be ok." I couldn't garuntee that, but I didn't want Prim to start crying or worrying. I was glad Penny told Prim to come back though, otherwise Prim might've been next on the attacker's list of victims.

((I feel like I'm failing DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:52 pm

I keep running as fast as I can. For a moment, I think I hear Penny calling out for me, then I turn to see it's Peeta. What's he doing here? Why's he following me? Should I keep running? He might be trying to stop me from getting to Penny. I jog so he can catch up with me. I need to keep on moving.

"Wait up!" I shout. I'm already a bit out of breath. I'm not used to long distance running. I'm okay at sprints but distance, now way. Finally I managed to get up to Marina's speed and jog next to her. It's getting harder to see now. This could be dangerous. "You need to come back. It's too dark for you to go long for-"

"Just go back, okay! She's not your friend." I keep on moving, dogging the trees on the way. Like I thought. He's here to stop me. Does he have any idea? This is MY friend. He would be going the same if it where Katniss. He wouldn't slow down.

"But you don't know how much danger you could be heading into!" As I say thing, I think I small smoke, and I think Marina can smell it too. "No, we can't go anymore." I go out to reach her arm to stop her. I manage to stop his both, but she's trying to break free from my grip.

"LET GO OF ME!" I wake the bow at Peeta's head. I didn't mean to hit him so hard, or in the temple ever. He falls to the ground. He's still but not dead. He opens his eyes, shaking his head. At least I haven't knocked him out. "I'm sorry. I have to find her." I run on, now with the scent of fire to guide me to her. I know she would have used her power to fight. It has to be her.

"I think... I think if the attacker was still there, she would kill them, no questions asked. She's in this state, almost animalistic, where she will do anything to protect her friends. She's super dangerous at the moment. I don't think it would be wise to go after her. If she finds Penny and the attacker isn't there, she'll calm and go back to herself and try to keep Penny safe for a while, though I think Penny might be okay." I wasn't a fortune teller or anything, but i knew what they where like and if Mary did find the attacker, she would be very dangerous indeed.

Prim lets go and shows Katniss the petals. "I found the flower I was looking for. I think I should make the medicine now, to keep my mind off things." Though there was no rush, and the shadows were patient, this was the perfect time to add more chaos. An explosion.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:06 pm

So basically what Gavin was saying was that It would be a bad idea to run after Marina right now and that she'd be ok, even if the attacker was there. "Ok." I sighed and calmed down a bit, sitting down next to Gavin. There was silence for a minute before I decided to speak up. "We have to leave in the morning. We've beem kicked out of the group, not just me but you, Jasmine and Ezio. Sorry." I still felt bad about being the reason why pretty much half of the group was being kicked out.

"Ok, good idea. Go and make the medicine." I gave my sister a small, faked smile, trying to cheer her up a bit after what had just unfolded, and then limped back over to the tree that I had been sleeping under, sitting down as I waited for Prim to make the medicine.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:19 pm

I got up finally, noticing that it was even more darker now. I was still a bit dazed. I could see Marina far off in the distance. She hit me! She had actually hit me. Though I was angry, I knew now how much this meant to her. But I couldn't loose track of her. I follow her, trying to keep up.

I didn't know what to say. I came as a complete surprise. I just look into the fire, open-jawed. Didn't really see what me, Jasmine or Ezio did? Even Bex really! She wouldn't want to break-up Peeta and Katniss. Its a strange feeling, not being wanted but the people you grew to love in the books. After what seemed like forever, I ask. "What about Penny and Mary?" Would they have to join us too?

The perfect plan. Prim when to the water of the lake and found an empty coconut shell that the others had used back before the storm. She has seen it while as a shadow and knew this would be the perfect object to mix the petals in. She ripped them up and added water from the lake a bit at a time. The colour of the medicine had turn a pinkish colour and was now just right. For a moment, Prim was no longer Prim. She looked like Prim from a distance, but she sighed a big relief that it only needed one day to make everything in the group turn on it's head. The sun was setting over the lake, and Prim walk back, over to Katniss's side. "All down." She handed the coconut over to her sister, and smiled.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:36 pm

"I managed to convince Peeta to let them stay. They'd be of use to their little group anyways." The rest of us were pretty much useless, to be honest, just more mouths to feed, so maybe it would be best if we left anyways. "I'm really really sorry, Gavin." I knew he wanted to be around our favourite characters as much as I did, but now I had messed it all up, and I didn't even know how I messed it up so I didn't know how to fix it.

"Thanks Prim." I took the coconut shell from Prim and looked down at the medicine. It was a strange pink color that I didn't recognise from any of our mother's medicines, but I trusted that Prim knew what she was doing so I drank the pink liquid until all that was left were the remnants of the petals. Already I started feeling the ankle in my ankle subside and I let out a sigh of relief. "So, is the medicine just a pain killer or will it help heal my ankle too?" I asked, kind of hoping it would heal the ankle faster so that I could start hunting for the group again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:50 pm

I keep following the scent of smoke, going as fast as I can. I notice again when I turn Peeta is still there, but more in the distance now. I didn’t mean to hit him so hard. I was angry, that’s all. I almost head a different way when I hear coughing. Is it? I look into the far distance of the trees and see a black figure of the forest floor. “PENNY!” I ran so hard my feet are almost always in the air. My bow is loaded, just in case and I finally reach Penny’s side. Nobody is there, which is lucky for them, and I kneel down by Penny, trying not to cry – there’s blood all around her mouth and she’s holding her gut. “What happened? Where does it hurt?”

“My stomach you donut.” She can never see the obvious. I realise that somehow Mary is by my side and has Katniss’s bow and arrow. I lose myself, realising I’m not back at camp. The vampire! Where is she!

“I see you’ve still got you damn awful humour,” I say with a smile. Peeta catches up and I turn to him. “You take her right. I’ve got her left.” He nods and we help Penny up to her feet. I have Katniss’s bow over my shoulder and we slowly take Penny through the forest at night. “Your safe now Penny.”

“I know,” I say to her with a smile.

“You have a true friend here. She tried knocking me out just to find you.”

I laugh. Typical Mary. She never changes. I hope she never does too.

I turn red. Gosh, he didn’t need to say it so bluntly. “Sorry about that,” I say, as we step over an over-turned root. That probably has something to do with Penny I imagine. “I didn’t mean to hit you so hard.”

“I’m sorry too.”

I look over to Peeta on the other side of Penny. That sorry was more than that. He wasn’t just saying sorry for now. We smile at each other. It’s so strange. Have we just made-up then? Are we friends again? Or have we just become friend? I don’t know, but I think things are going to be different now. I’m no longer the ghost.

"It's fine." I would get over it, I think. Maybe there were more of my characters on this island somewhere I could find. I don't know. At least they would be safe. That's all I want really, for them to be safe. I look into the fire, which is the only light now. The stars haven't yet come out, but they will do soon. I look over to Prim and Katniss and watch how close they are, knowing I wouldn't see this for much longer now.

"It's just a pain killer. You have to rest to make sure you ankle heals." She was hiding in her joy. It was done. All there fates were sealed now. For the next free days ahead, a most would be living in the camp - a monster with a bow and arrow. In the night, while everyone sleep, Prim would be gone and the shadows would watch the games begin.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Seriously? Ashley was the only girl and they still haven't noticed she's gone?! *Facepalm* XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:03 pm

haha! lol Very Happy I haven't been reading that story. What's been going on there with Honey, Mori and Ashley?
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 pm

If Gavin said that it was fine, then it was fine, but I still felt guilty about everything... I sighed and stood up, walking over to Ezio and taking a short-bladed sword from his big pile of weapons. I was afraid he'd try to kill me for stealing it so I decided to speak up. "Borrowing, not stealing. We'll all need weapons if we want to survive." I walked over to a tree, slightly illuminated by the fire, and climbed up into it with the sword, scaring off a lemur, where I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep for the night, knowing that I had a tough day ahead tomorrow, tougher than exams.

"Ok, then, I'll rest later when the others come back. And you should rest too, little duck. You've had a tough day, you need your sleep." And tomorrow would probably be even more tough since I was planning to start making boats tomorrow. We had enough people to make the boats, we just needed to know how to make them, and then we'd all go home, and Prim wouldn't be in so much danger like she was here.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:16 pm

I don’t know how long it had been. The camp seemed ages away. We could only walk for Penny’s sake. I wasn’t sure how badly hurt Penny was internally, but every now and then she would give a little grown if we went over a root or climbs up a small slop. Once in camp we would be able to care for her, but now we had to get her back. I was feeling more optimistic about Marina and Penny staying. If I had a choice, all of them would be staying, but I don’t really. Hopefully what I’ve done will help me and Katniss – god I hope it does.

“So,” I began, deafened by the silence. “Did Prim make it back?” I completely forgot to ask. My head was still spinning and my stomach was aching badly. Hopefully she did. I would never forgive myself if she never made it back. I thought it was the right thing to do, send her back to camp.

“Don’t worry,” I tell Penny. “She made it back in one piece.” I hear her sigh. Though sometimes I see the darker side of this girl, she is brave and vulnerable at times. She may give it all that but really, deep down, she’s a nice person. Maybe that’s why Marina likes her. They both are similar in many ways, though it’s not obvious we you first meet them.

“She’s a very sweet girl Prim.”

“She is.”

I zoomed out as they began to speak to each other across me. I was thinking back to when I sensed something odd about her. Yes she was sweet, but I couldn’t help but think that was a face to something. Sometimes people are just naturally sweet, but for Prim, there was something artificial about it all.

Finally we see the light of the fire through the trees. "Not long now." I tell the other two.

I get the same idea as Bex and try and get some sleep. No doubt I would wake up when the other's came back, but for now, it had been a long day and I needed sleep. I was surprised though Ezio gave Bex one of his weapons. He was defiantly not like himself at the moment. I curled up next to the fire and began to drift off

"Okay" She lay next to her sister, resting against her arm. In the night she would disappear, safe from harm. She though in some ways that she did have a hard day. All this planning. It does take it out of you.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Prim leaned against me, preparing for sleep though it didn't seem to be coming just yet. The events of the fight she witnessed was probably still running through her mind, haunting her like how the Games still haunted me sometimes, so I decided to sing the song that I usually sung when she was struggling to sleep, the same song I sung to Rue in her last minutes.

"Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your eyes
And when they open, the sun will rise.

Here it's safe, and here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you."

Only halfway through the song and Prim's eyes had already fluttered shut. I smiled slightly at that and then pressed a kiss to her head. I wouldn't fall asleep yet, I would wait for the others to return so that I knew they were safe.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:34 pm

We were HOME! I was going to shout like I usually do, but I could see most people had gone to sleep. A[Only admins are allowed to see this link] But we were home! Penny was safe! Peeta and I were friends! I was happy again! The only thing now would be to have Honey back and I would be happy her. Of course, I want to go back to my real home, but this good all the same. We walked over to the fire and lay Penny down. “Shall I get some water for you?” I ask Penny, but I suppose Peeta might need some too.

“Yes Mary. Thank you.” She goes over to where the lake is, which is hard to see in this light. Peeta’s still there by my side. I look around all the faces and see Katniss is one of the people still awake. I see instantly they still haven’t made up just yet. I look up to Peeta. “You have to talk to her. I don’t know what exactly happened but… you can’t leave it like this."

I bring over the water which is suspended in the air as a ball. Penny is used to seeing my powers but I don't think the others have quite yet. She tilts her head up and drinks the waters. I would see if there was any meat, but the rest of the lemurs were for them, not her.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:43 pm

A rustling in the trees froze me, because I was completely unarmed and injured, an easy target for whatever was out there, but I breathed a sigh of relief as I discovered that the rustling was only the others returning. Carefully moving away from Prim and resting her head on the ground, I stood up and walked over to the others. There was no pain in my ankle so I didn't limp, but I did walk with the ankle out-turned slightly. "Is everything ok?" I asked quietly, directing my question to Penny and pretty much ignoring Peeta. "How badly are you hurt?"
((I'm gonna say that the 'medicine' wont take effect until she goes to sleep and wakes up again, if that's ok.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Leon: Nodded "You're welcome" he smiled down at her and they soon arrived at a small hut and a fire outside. "this is it. I'll cook something up, ok?" yes, he got fish, some berries and some other things that they could eat. Walking over to a bed of leaves he moved the cover he made and pulled out a fish, putting it on the stick and cooking it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:54 pm

"My back is bruised a bit and my gut hurts like ton, but other than that I'm fine." If I ever see that vampire again, I don't know, she'll pay. Pay much more than... oh no. I around my neck. Oh no! I turn to Mary. "I left the necklace back there!" Spite the fact that I was more powerful with it, the necklace was the last thing that belonged to my mother I had on me... And I had lost it.

"No time to thing about that now. We'll search for it in the morning, okay. Now you need rest." I know how much the necklace meant to her. She must of taken it off while in the fight or something. That was wise of her. I had see her mother wearing the necklace a few time when she got really angry. Not a nice sight to see really, seeing someone burst into flames. She didn't die, thank god, but it was close.

I stay looking at the ground. I know she's there and I know what Penny said, but I can't know. I'm still a bit angry with her for not believing me... But I suppose I had to tell her what I had done if she didn't know already. I can see Penny giving me the eye to go talk to her, even though she's upset about loosing her necklace. I ignore the fact that Marina has controlling a water-ball in mid air. too much for one day. "Can we talk." I say to Katniss, as I walk over to the edge of the camp.

That's what I was thinking anyway so Very Happy It's better if it's the next day
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:56 pm

Gosh I'm tired *Yawn* I need to tidy my bedroom, then I need to do homework DX

And since I have my 2 older brothers, my nephew and my niece here I don't think I'm gonna get my relaxing bath tonight -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:05 am

Oh no! :C that's unfair. I like my relaxing baths on a Sunday after a roast :C
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:07 am

I need to revise for biology, pack my bag for nans and then have a bath, but all of that requires waking up, which I haven't done yet XD

I didn't want to talk to him, I wanted to be a little childis jist this once and completely ignore him - pretend he wasn't there - but the tone of Peeta's voice and the fact that he was already walking away from the others, waiting for me to follow, made it clear that I didn't really have a choice. Chewing the inside of my cheek a little, I walked over to where Peeta now stood and asked him a simple one-worded question, "What?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:09 am

We never have a Sunday Roast anymore -_- Mum and Dad are always too busy -_- that's one of the downsides of living in a pub. *Shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:11 am

We never have roast on a Sunday anymore either. Tonight we dine on burgers and onion rings! Not that I'm complaining :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:12 am

Lol Tonight I more than likely dine on curry from last night XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:13 am

This bin liner smells like candyfloss :3
Scampi