Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiction Island Roleplay

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay - Page 40 Empty Re: Fiction Island Roleplay

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:47 am

just stepping on twigs and stuff.. XD

and i wil!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:48 am

Does saying 'Symptoms contain...' make sense to you guys? *Is doing biology homework.* Because I think it's meant to be 'Symptoms include...' but I've already written 'Symptoms contain...' so I want to know if you think I'd get away with it or not.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In a cave... In the Hunger Games arena... With Peeta Mellark ;)

https://fictionisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:50 am

Hmmm... If you want to RP with me britt, either one of your characters will have to find me in the tree, or wolfie will have to want to RP too Razz

And I don't know wolfie... I think it may, but I would just put symptons include...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:59 am

Kokoa was walking through the forest with Kou again, still mad about how that witch girl defeated her. She was ranting to Kou about it when she heard someones footsteps snapping twigs. She fell silent. Then the redhead started quietly making her way closer to the source of the noise, smirking evilly when she recognised the pink haired version of her sister. "Found you, Moka." She said mostly to herself before stepping into Moka's view. "Poor little Moka. All alone in the jungle with none of her friends surrounding her to do the fighting for her. Now you'll have to take me on as the real Moka, my sister, not this fake form."

I can't now, I've written 'Symptoms contain...' and I don't have tipex! DX I'll just have to deall with it, I guess.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:00 am

Can't you just put a * ?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:01 am

I landed on the bank of the lake, coughing up water. It hadn’t worked. Killing myself wasn’t going to work at all. I lay on the bank on my back, heaving badly. I looked up to the stars and felt my breath returning to normal. A face though blocked my vision of the stars. I jump and scream a little, on to feet… what? I look down and see I have bare, white and gorgeous feet! What! How?! I look up to the man who seems to be in a black and red suit. Over his shoulder though, a fire rages on the other side of the lake. I look down at my legs again, in disbelief. “How? How can this be? … This is dream isn’t it? I always knew it was.”

The man in the suit laughs. “You may call it a dream but I see this as a miracle. It was fate that we should meet here Coriolanus Snow. You need me and I need you – it is simple.”

I look up to the man, totally confused. “Pardon? I… I don’t understand any of this. How can I have legs? How? They were ripped to pieces by a mutt and now suddenly they’re back! How!”

“Is that important? I thought you would be glad to see you are now able to go through with your revenge on your own, no manipulating.”

I don’t know how to react. I slowly start stepping away from him. “Sorry… sorry no.” I get faster but he follows.

“Don’t run Cori. You know you’re terrible at running. You trip over your own feet more than tripping over anything else… I know what you really want Cori. You want justice. There’s nothing wrong with that. They left you for dead. They deserve to die, look.” He points across the lake at the scene unfolding which can only really be seen by squinting your eyes. “Over there a group of mutts have invaded that camp. Katniss, if you can see, is about to kill the last one. Well, that’s what she thinks anyway.” He turns back to Cori. “One of them will die tonight, if everything is left the way it is. You will save that person and be reinstated into the group. You will show them your loyalty and how trustworthy you have become. Do you follow?”

I regreat to say I nod my head.

“Good. Very good. Now go on. I won’t tell you who you need to save. It will become obvious.”

I try to keep up with Bex. I'm quite tired actually and she's just got up and seems to be running effortlessly. We've left Ezio and Jasmine behind, which I fell is a bad idea. I don't know what I would do when I get back to camp though. Hopefully the others will be fine.

I get out of the water to see Katniss lodge the last arrow into the last mutt. I sigh a big sigh of relief and and shake myself of, returning back to human form. I see Penny running towards us with Peeta. I'm puffed out but we won. I think this would be enough meat to last for a life time, though I won't be eating any. Even if I wasn't a vegitaian, I would never eat them. Yuck. I see the fire growing more and more brighter, realising it's catching to some of the other jungle trees. "Shall I put that out?" I ask Katniss, as if she was normal again. I realised I should really be talking to her in case she flips again, but she did save my life in some ways.
firefly155
firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:03 am

RP with me scampi! Very Happy
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:04 am

Do you have a repost? Or should I look back and try too find one...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:06 am

Moka: She sighed and then heard someone behind her, when she turned it was Kokoa and her eyes widen before she ran off, she couldnt fight her. Even iin this form. She just kept running, wanting to lose Kokoa
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:08 am

"No, you two should rest. You've both had a tough day. I'll keep an eye out for anything." I smiled. I didn't know exactly what they were going through but I had enough of an impression. Though I was still unhappy about the whole kicking Cori out into the wild thing, I knew they were good people at heart.

firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:14 am

Laptop battery low and iPod battery low so I'm gonna let them charge and come back later. Bye guys!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:15 am

Okay Smile Bye!
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:17 am

I nodded before I looked up, it was getting dark. I ate some more of the berries I had found, I may not have known what they were, but they tasted alright. After a few minutes of silence, I yawned. "Well, I think I'm gonna go to bed now so, I guess I'l see you in the morning. Goodnight." I said, before crawling into the shelter, resting my head on the jumper that was folded so it was more of a pillow, there was one for Lyra as well. I felt so bad for kicking Cori out... He was probably dead by now and that was my fault... Despite how I felt, I was too tired to care. So I just let myself fall asleep.
((Sorry XD Make the mutts attack if yu want *Shrug*))

Last edited by Scamp-A-Doodle on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:17 am

Bye wolfie! Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:31 am

Once Penny had gone into the shelter, I turned to Lyra. "You still not finished yet?" I laughed. "You don't have to eat it all. There's loads of this for another day, and you need your rest. Seriously. Go on."

I listened to her and went to the shelter, but I turned before going into the shelter, Pan at my feet at a tabby cat. "Thank you for saving my life today. I never did get a change to say."

I smiled at her softly. "I would have done what any body else would have done in that situation. Now go on, bed!" I said, still joking around. She went in and I think she fell to sleep fast. The sun was down now and I was the only one up now, still eating bits and pieces of the dog thing. I look up to the sky and see the stars shining but I smell smoke in the air, which I think is coming from another fire. I saw the light of the fire through the jungle far off, though you can tell it's a big fire. I was ready to wake the others up if needed if it was a wild fire but I think we were in the clear.

Then I hear it, the snapping of twigs close by. I instantly stand up, wooden stick in hand with a pointed end. I'm ready to take another of those things down if I have to. I look out for any movement.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:33 am

I can't really say anything for Penny... She's still asleep XD

-------

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down