Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiction Island Roleplay

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay - Page 39 Empty Re: Fiction Island Roleplay

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:32 pm

I was trying to think of something that I might find in my case that was hard, and apply came to mind, cause there's some on my desk, then I thought of why I wouldn't want it, so it's mouldy! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Birtt better get on today, I wanna rp Kokoa and Moka. It'd be interesting plus, if Moka's rosary magically comes off, we'll be able to see the bad*ss Moka! XD

But for now...

*Rocks out, then points to the girl singer.* Jen Ledger :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In a cave... In the Hunger Games arena... With Peeta Mellark ;)

https://fictionisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay - Page 39 Empty Sound of Night

Post  firefly155 Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:36 pm

There was no doubt we could all hear them now, all around us. The sun had fallen now behind the tree and we all became aware of screaming in the forest. Who’s screaming it was I didn’t know, maybe we would never know, but it was followed but the growling and we all knew what was making that noise. “Mary, get beside me, now.” She does as told, shaking a bit. I look at Peeta too, and how he holds the bow and arrow. If those things attack we would be dead for sure. Though Mary has a good shot, she can’t take on what sounds like hundreds of them. I know what I have to do. I quickly kneel down beside Katniss and talk to her in the tone I usually speak to Mary in. “Okay you - listen up. I don’t know how many of those things are out there but they’re getting close and you’re the only one here who has the skill to kill them.” I grab the bow off Peeta, which makes him jump and course the arrow to fall on the ground. I place the bow into Katniss’s palms. “If you dare use that thing against us you will live to regret it so much. Now you need to step back into reality and snap out of whatever state you’re in or we’re all going down. Got it?”

I would never dare to speak to Katniss like that but Penny is the only one with the guts to and the only one who would be able to throw a punch back harder. I look into the jungle around us, seeing if I can spot anything, any movement. I had had enough of today. I just wanted it to be over. Peeta comes to my side.

“Don’t worry, okay. We’re going to be safe.” I had heard them earlier but had no idea what it was then. Now it was all to clear. The mutts were back and they were hungry for more.
firefly155
firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:43 pm

*Noms on apple and sugar*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:46 pm

... the mouldy apple? O.o
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:47 pm

No a nice apple! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:47 pm

The bow in my hands snapped me out of confusion and made me focus on my surroundings more. The growling; it sounded as if there were four or five out there, watching us now, waiting for the perfect moment to attack. Death by Marina, I could endure, but death by mutt? No, deffinately not, I didn't want to be torn to shreds. I nodded to Penny, knowing that her threat was serious and thaty, right now, I shouldn't even focus on killing them because the mutts were far more dangerous and powerful. The spell prevented me from getting up, so I glared at Penny. "Let me up, otherwise I wont be able to shoot them." I know she trusted me as much as I trusted her, which was hardly, but if she wanted her, Marina and Peeta to die, I needed to be able to shoot, which meant getting up.

Lol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay - Page 39 Empty Open

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:03 am

I nodded and the spell vanished. I stood and took the arrows on the Peeta's back to Katniss as she stood up. I was still curious of her, but I knew we had no other choice. And the look on her face told me she was taking this serious, as she took the arrows off of me. I turned to Mary but what I ended up seeing was something horrifying.

The naive souls forgot all about the corpse upon the pile of logs and the stick on fire close by it, as they all panicked to the sounds of the night, a casual wind went through the trees, rolls this stick towards the logs and soon sent the wood and the flesh burning ablaze. The glow of mammoth flames allowed the mutt’s faces to be seen along with their baring teeth. Fear was now ash and the ash soon blowing in the wind, to a place fear was not expecting – the lake. He found out much more about the lake than at first glance, as the flame’s light illuminated a floating body on the surface. The body was still and the body was dead, though the brain still head the files of this person’s existence and life. The shadows sip into the mind of the boy and found themselves a new home and a new purpose. The knowledge was fantastical! He knew Katniss and the others. This was Cori, the boy who had died to there knowledge at the hand of a mutt. But they were wrong, so wrong. The body began to sink and the body began to change. His hair began to darken and his legs began to reappear and repair. His heart began to beat again and his eyes shot open.

"MUTTS!" I shouted, seeing all there faces around us in the jungle. Then I realised why I could see them. Prim's body was elite! I looked at the flames for a moment in horror, but I had to focus on the mutts. Focus. Focus.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:05 am

haiii *rubbs eyes*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:07 am

Hello! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:12 am

mwahaha im gonna control leon in ooc MWAHAHAHA! What do you mean...?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:13 am

O.O Friends have come for me... BBL!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:13 am

Hi Britt! Rp Moka and Kokoa please? Prepare to run for your life, Moka! >:3

As Penny handed me my arrows, the flames caught my eye. My eyes widened and I yelled out my sister's name, but it was too late, the flames had covered her body. I just stared in shock for a moment, silent tears falling, but then the growling caught my attention again. Focus. I had to focus on the mutts, even though right now I wanted to grab water from the lake and pour it over the fire, try and salvage what I could of Prim's burning body. I had to let go of her, even though it hurt me so much to do so. As the tears fell, I loaded the bow with 1 of the 5 arrows. I had to make a clean shot each time without missing at all, and that was going to be hard if I had to focus and making sure the others stayed alive. "Get into the trees." I told them before adding, "Penny, Marina, if you can use your powers to help corner the mutts or stop them from getting too close to me, do so."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:13 am

Big news people! Pumpkin shortage for Halloween! D:
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:14 am

Oh no.. *hides behind britt*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:15 am

Bye Scampi! And no pumpkins for halloween? D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:20 am

Lol! Wimp! *Turns Kou into a metal mallet.* Either take off that stupid rosary or die, it's your choice, you pathetic excuse of a vampire! Hee hee hee! This is gonna be so awesome! :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:21 am

*Sigh* I just got dressed and everything, to find out that they're off to meet Lewis Leek. Him and his friends are acting like 5 year olds cause they're high -_- I don't like him anyway, so I said I was sorry, and they left. Thanks -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:24 am

O.o *she looked at moka* No, im not taking this off!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:26 am

Stupid high people! I don't like high people D:< Drugs are bad, people! Seriously! Fine then, I guess I'll just have to kill you, you faker! Woah! Kokoa! Save it for the actual rp! XD You start, Britt >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay - Page 39 Empty Run

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:28 am

As expected, I wasn’t sleeping at all well on the sand. I got up and decided to go for a walk along the beach. I didn’t walk too far from camp, because I I can’t actually see that far. It’s a nice starry night and tide is out too. Once I realise walking away from the warmth of the fire was a bad idea, I head back. That’s when I see the light. It’s a light from a fire, but no ordinary fire. This fire is big. I can see the smoke too rising like a black tornado or something. I jog back to camp, not sure if I should tell anyone about what I’ve seen. I try to tell Ezio, but he’s not bothered by it and says go back to sleep. I think about waking Bex but I don’t know if I should. Would she say it’s nothing or would she be worried. It looks like it’s coming from the lake camp. Mary? Penny? Were they safe? I decide I have to wake Bex. I go down to where she is and softly shake her shoulder. “Bex. Bex. You need to see this. Wake up.”

I nod. I go over to Mary with a plan. “You run to the lake as fast as you can, okay? Hopefully they will follow you while I scare them in your direction.”

“I’m going to be bait!”

“You can survive though. If you get to the lake in time you can hid in there or just turn to water if they get too close. Don’t worry, Katniss will have your back.” I’m not sure if she actually would but I was hoping she would. “Use the water to your advantage. Good luck.”

I nod and take a one last look at the others, Katniss is focused on the mutts but Peeta nods and wishes me luck. I take on last breath before running as fast as I can. I watch my steps and realise I can feel, not just hear, the thudding of the Mutts behind me. They were on trail.

Once I saw the mutts go after her, I wished I could have gone back on my plan. They were so fast. I sawed the mutts with the roots and managed to tight some down breifly so Katniss could have a clearer shot at them.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:30 am

I know. It's stupid! They're stupid! Ugh! I don't like him anyway -_- He's just annoying! -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:31 am

well... moka is just walking through the woods aimlessly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:42 am

I jump a little and for a moment I thought it was mum waking me up, because she shook my shoulder to wake me up for college, but when I rolled onto my back and opened my eyes, I saw that it was Gavin and remembered where I was. He seemed to be in a panic over something and when I saw the huge fire in the jungle, my eyes widened. I didn't say anything as I stood up - you'd be really lucky if you got me to talk within the first half an hour of waking up -, I just grabbed my sword and ran into the forest, guessing that Gavin would follow. Maybe I was stupid for running towards a fire, but I needed to see what was going on and needed to see if the others were ok.

I shot the ones that Penny had managed to tie down with roots, aiming for the neck to kill them instantly, though I didn't stay around long enough to see if I had killed them because I needed to make sure none of them got their paws on Marina. The remaining three chased her and I chased them, pausing every now and them to try and aim. Luckily if I missed, the arrow just landed on the ground and I easily picked them back up as I ran. By the time Marina reached the lake, I had managed to take down one more and one was limping, with an arrow stuck in it's shoulder blade. I only had one arrow left, which was already loaded into my bow, ready and waiting to be imbedded in the only surviving, un-injured mutt's throat.

((Is she making any noise like humming or something? That way Kokoa would find it easier for her to track her down XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:44 am

Would anybody like to RP...?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down