Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiction Island Roleplay

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay - Page 38 Empty Re: Fiction Island Roleplay

Post  firefly155 Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Back! ... But you've gone D:
firefly155
firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Ok!

My eyes snapped open and Peeta was right there, kneeling next to me. I cold easily kill him right now, he was too close to shoot with the bow and arrow but close enough for me to stab him again, right through the heart, but his words stopped me. 'It's time.' that meant that they were about to send Prim up in flames. My eyes glanced over to Penny who was getting the fire, but I knew that she could make fire herself anyway with her strange magic, even if I were to somehow put out the camp fire she'd still be able to set Prim on fire. No, I couldn't use this knife on Peeta just yet only after I killed Penny. I couldn't do that until she took off the spell which made me unable to get up thouh, so for now I had to try and act calm, normal, not so full of hatred toward the people in the camp. "Ok." I told Peeta, trying not to let any anger show in my voice, only slight sorrow at the loss of my sister so that I could tug on his heartstrings and get him to help me. "But I can't see much from here. Can you tell Penny to take the spell off so that I can sit up and see?"

"No, you're allowed into the jungle, just not alone. I don't want you to die on me or anything." There was no way I wanted my best friend to die, especially not in a place like this. I finished off my coconut, threw the shell into the jungle, and then made the horse-like noise I made when I was frustrated or tired - and I think I was a bit of both at that time. "I think I might go to bed now, so someone else is going to have to keep watch. Any volunteers?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In a cave... In the Hunger Games arena... With Peeta Mellark ;)

https://fictionisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:34 pm

No I haven't! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:53 pm

She knew she would not be harmed – it was impossible for her to be harmed. The flesh would melt away and the bones would be charred away. She would back into the system of shadows and play the devil in the dark. She would be satisfied with her work here, though would have like more, and move on to the others here, like Susan and the ice girl he never got to read properly. There was so much fun to be had here. She couldn’t wait to leave this body and find someone new.

“Umm, yeah, I’ll go over and ask.” It was strange – so strange. She wasn’t getting angry or flipping out on us. She was calm, almost herself again. I smile softly before leaving. Penny has a stick with fire at the end of it ready to set the logs elite. I jog over to her. “Katniss says she wants a better view, you know, so she can see.”

I look over his shoulder, suspiciously. She may have him fooled but she doesn’t fool me. Katniss has a plan, she always does. Though I know she must want to see the funeral of her sister, I don’t know if we can take that risk. “I don’t think we can trust her just yet. She couldn’t have changed this fast. She’s up to something.”

“So what if she is. Are we supposed to let her have a back row sit to her own sister’s funeral?”

I know the answer and it’s a no. I can’t deprive her of this. I’ll just have to figure out a way of getting her to us without her going on a murder spree. “Fine, I mean yes – I’ll let her go but if she flips, it’s on your head, nobody else.”

I look to Ezio and I think we all do the same. I think he's done the least amount of work today. I think it's inly far if he does. He nods, which I think is a sign that he will look out tonight. I still can't get over how queit he is. Very unlike him. Maybe because he can't understand us so well, being Italian.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:12 pm

That smile - I could tell that my plan had worked with the way he smiled at me, and when I felt Penny's power wearing off, I found it hard not to smirk. Peeta had assisted in not just his death, but Penny's also. I got up, putting the knife in my belt to show them I meant no harm, but it was easy to access it. I walked closer to the group very slowly, keeping composed, and waited patiently. Just before Penny set logs though, I pulled out my knife and threw it at her. The blade got lodged in her back but not for long, because I ran over, pulled it out and turned, running at Peeta with it.

"Ok then, now that that's sorted. Goodnight people!" I smiled a little and stood up with my sword before heading into the little shelter Gavin had made, lying down and trying to fall asleep.

((Sorry, being distracted by tv XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Ol mi gud! :O She hit Penny!

I was going over to the logs, ready to set fire to them. I had it planned out in my head, as the fires burned we would all say a few words in respect. Once the fire had burned out we would collect the ashes and sprinkle them into the air, a hand-full each. But it would never end up like that. The knife hit just below my shoulder blade, sending me to my knees. The pain grew worse when she pulled the knife out of my back. I could feel my blood running down my black like acid. I turned to see her heading for Peeta. He was fumbling around with the arrows but he would never shoot. I know he wouldn’t. I was thinking I should be stopping Katniss, but I soon realised I should be stopping Mary.

I had been calm all evening, trying to hold in my anger at Penny. When I saw her hit the ground though, I fell into shock – Katniss had hit Penny! I was still in shock when she came over and pulled the knife out, by instinct took over and I became a jet of water aimed at Katniss, knocking her over. (that’s another give I have too, turning into water itself.) As water, I pick the knife up and turn back into flesh. I turn to Katniss who is on the ground. I jump on top her herm knife against her neck. Peeta comes over, arrow pointing at her head.

“Mary, no!” I shout, trying to stand. I can’t though – the pain is too much. All I have now is the power of my voice. “Mary, I’m okay. Just slowly let her go. I can take it from here.” I reengaged the spell on Katniss’s back. “Just step away.”

As I point the arrow at Katniss, I feel the guilt swell up inside me. I almost endangered all of our lives, Penny's most of all. She was bleeding - Katniss had stabbed her. Could I ever trust Katniss again after this? Whatever has happened to her has changed her from the girl I used to know into this monster. I can hear the pain in Penny's voice to stop Mary. I see Marina's teeth are gritted and almost as wild as Katniss's. The knife it right up to Katniss. "Come on Mary, step back." I said, trying to help.

"Night Bex!" I said. We had had a rather strange day, leaving camp and everyone. I talked to Jasmine for a bit but then I too felt sleepy and decided to go bed. I made myself comfortable by the fire, hoping I would sleep easy on the sand tonight.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:50 pm

I had lost. Game over. Marina was using my own weapon against me, the spell was casted on me once again so I couldn't move, and I probably only postponed my sister's 'funeral'. Peeta was telling Marina to back off, but he was still aiming an arrow at my head, so he probably just wanted to kill me himself and, even though I was about to die anyway, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of being the one to do it. "Go ahead and kill me, Marina. I dare you. You'll be one step closer to winning the Quarter Quell then and going home, the only person who'd really stand in your way is Peeta; he's already showed he's capable of killing." I was trying to pressure Mary into killing me, because I'd rather die by her hands than Peeta's.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Brb, lunch!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay - Page 38 Empty Knife Edge

Post  firefly155 Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:11 pm

I could hear every word. I was open-mouthed. She’s trying to make Marina kill her. I can’t let that happen. I finally get up, though I fell the soring pain running up my back. I slowly walk over. “Mary, no. I’m fine. Just step away and heal the wound on my back. This isn’t her fault. Mary.”

I didn’t know how to fell. She wanted me to kill her. She actually wanted me to kill her. I could slightly hear Penny’s voice in the background, trying to stop me from going ahead with this. I think for a bit. Did Peeta kill Prim? I don’t know, I was too confused. Katniss just tried to kill Penny. Why?

“Katniss, listen to me. This isn’t the Hunger Games. We thought it was in the beginning but it’s not. We’re on an island in the middle of nowhere. Cori was wrong. He was insane… And… and how dare you ever think I would kill Prim.”

I could hear it in Peeta’s voice, how sad this had made him feel. I had hated Peeta like Katniss had, but he was a good person underneath. I was wrong to judge him in the beginning. And I think he knows he was wrong to judge me.

“I swear to protect you, and as soon as Prim came along I saw to protect her too… and I’m to blame. I should… I should have kept watch like you asked. I didn’t think…”

I took the knife away from Katniss’s throat and through it somewhere into the jungle. I stood up and looked up to Peeta. “No, no it was my fault. I should have woke up when you fell to sleep. It’s my fault she’s dead.” I look down at Katniss, holding back tears. “I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry.”

Same Smile
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:30 pm

I was so confused. Marina wasn't killing me, she was apologising for Prim's death, but not because she killed her, because she wasn't keeping an eye on Prim. Peeta was doing the exact same thing and he sounded honestly sad. And he said these wasn't the games, but those memories that came in my sleep were so vivid that they had to be true, they just had to be... Right? I didn't know what was truthful and what was a lie now, nothing seemed real. Peeta said he would protect me, but could I didn't even know if this was the truth or a lie either. I just stared up at them with cofused eyes, absolutely speechless. It was so silent that it made the growling in the background even louder.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Gah! So tired! Even though I woke up at 12:30! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Meep!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Why oh why did I read Cori's post? DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Don't cry, Scampi! *Huggles.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:16 pm

OOOOOOO! Mutt time! Very Happy

and lol Very Happy Sorry Scampi. Terribly long. I got carried away.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:16 pm

I'm not crying... Just close to crying! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Muwahaha! It's gonna be good! >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Poor poor Scampi! DX Bad Gavin! You made her almost cry! Razz Am I the only one who was like '... Bye bye Cori!'? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:19 pm

I'll crack on with a reply then >:3
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Lol XD And I'm gonna add to my post even more XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Because it is sad. He knows he's done wrong and now he's just gone and killed himself... well, he thinks he has, wait and see >:3
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Ok ok Very Happy

Gah! I wanna watch the 2nd series of Rosario+Vampire but the website I used to watch it died! DX Now I can't watch Kokoa! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:26 pm

I grumbled as I woke up. I shivered a little before I found myself in the forest... Wait... This looked different. "M-Megan?" I called out to my best friend. "Kirsten? Lucy?" No answer, from any of my three best friends. I looked over and saw my guitar in it's case. I smiled a little, at least I still had Ellie. My guitar. Inside the case, there was a torch, a few snacks, a bottle of water, my guitar tuner, a hairbrush and a small first aid kit, oh, and a rope! We all had a rope. As well as my guitar. The other stuff I had brought on this camping trip were in my rucksack. Oh dear... Where was it? One moment I was with my friends, now I was here! I heard growling before seeing a few pairs of eyes coming into the are where I was, lighting up. My own eyes widened before I reacted on instinct, I grabbed the case and climed a tree quickly. After a moment, I heard barking and snarling. Trying not to panick loads, I realised that I was inbetween two strong, sturdy branches, I pulled my case forward and leant against a branch as I got out my torch. I shone the flashlight down to see four wild dogs, trying to jump up at me. I was really scared. I put the flashlight back into the case and clung onto the trunk. I was really high up and I was terrified.

After what felt like hours, I was so tired of standing up. My feet were aching. I looked up a little. It didn't seem that much further up... I gulped at the thought of climing even higher... Aft a few minutes thinking and arguing with myself in my head, I decided to climb up to the branch that was flat. I had put my guitar case back onto my back so I could climb. Just don't look down... I told myself. To keep myself awake and occupied, I took oout Ellie, and started to go through all the songs that I knew.

I had gona through every song I knew at lease twice, I was so tired, I couldn't block them out anymore, I couldn't ignore them anymore. I went into the guitar case and pulled out an apple that had started to go a bit mouldy. I threw it down and it hit one of them, I think so anyway. They still didn't go away though! Why not?! I hadn't even realised that I had started crying. I was so tired that I didn't care. I just hoped that Kirsten, Lucy and Megan were OK... Maybe they had seen the dogs and gone and hid! Maybe they had gone to find help! Yes! That's why they weren't here! It had to be... But this looked more like a jungle than a forest.....

Lol XD Casually throw a mouldy apple at them XD

And he's not gonna die??!!

Last edited by Scamp-A-Doodle on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Lol XD Random mouldy apple XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Mhmm XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down