Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiction Island Roleplay

+3
Britt-21
Scampi
firefly155
7 posters

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay Empty Re: Fiction Island Roleplay

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:39 am

Oh lol Very Happy I'll write some more then Very Happy
firefly155
firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:42 am

OK Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:48 am

I knew they were there. I wouldn’t know how to stop them but they were there alright.

I saw their eyes flicker around the camp – they had surrounded us, which no way to escape If only I had my gun! And bullets for the gun too. This whole thing would be so much easier, but I have a stick and what’s a stick any good for again them. I make a break for the shelter and head inside. “Wake up! Wake up!” I shout. I shake Lyra who is closest to me. “Come on, wake up. They’re outside.”

firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:57 am

I bolted up. "Who are outside? What are outside?!" I asked, kind of worried. Joanne had sounded worried, which made me worried. I grabbed my two bags and quickly took them outside and put them on top of the den before looking to see what the things were. My eyes widened as I realised. "Oh God..." I said nervously. I grabbed the other two large sticks the were beside the den, I had got them for emergencies like these. I passed one to Joanne, to give to Lyra, since Joanne already had one.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:04 am

Lyra was slightly confused and a bit dazed too but I could see Penny knew exactly what was out there now. Maybe they've come to seek revenge on us for killing on of their own. I had no idea how these creatures worked or how intelegnt they were, but they were pack animals and killing one of them was like killing a family member. "I think we're okay in the shelter. As long as we stay away and keep alert for even sound then we'll be fine. I don't think of of though thinks could get into the shelter anyway. The doors too small."
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:12 am

I nodded when I heard what Joanne said, I pushed the bags back into the shelter before quickly putting the fire out and crawling back into the den. I grabbed my bag and fumbled inside for the torch. Once I had it, I kept it beside me. "Okay, I think tomorrow, we need to search for a strong rock, like the others, to use as a door." I suggested in a mere whisper.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:18 am

Sorry, gtg now, I'll be back later, bye Smile
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:19 am

It's okay Smile Bye.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:10 am

Penny:I nodded when I heard what Joanne said, I pushed the bags back into the shelter before quickly putting the fire out and crawling back into the den. I grabbed my bag and fumbled inside for the torch. Once I had it, I kept it beside me. "Okay, I think tomorrow, we need to search for a strong rock, like the others, to use as a door." I suggested in a mere whisper

Me: I grumbled as I woke up. I shivered a little before I found myself in the forest... Wait... This looked different. "M-Megan?" I called out to my best friend. "Kirsten? Lucy?" No answer, from any of my three best friends. I looked over and saw my guitar in it's case. I smiled a little, at least I still had Ellie. My guitar. Inside the case, there was a torch, a few snacks, a bottle of water, my guitar tuner, a hairbrush and a small first aid kit, oh, and a rope! We all had a rope. As well as my guitar. The other stuff I had brought on this camping trip were in my rucksack. Oh dear... Where was it? One moment I was with my friends, now I was here! I heard growling before seeing a few pairs of eyes coming into the are where I was, lighting up. My own eyes widened before I reacted on instinct, I grabbed the case and climed a tree quickly. After a moment, I heard barking and snarling. Trying not to panick loads, I realised that I was inbetween two strong, sturdy branches, I pulled my case forward and leant against a branch as I got out my torch. I shone the flashlight down to see four wild dogs, trying to jump up at me. I was really scared. I put the flashlight back into the case and clung onto the trunk. I was really high up and I was terrified.

After what felt like hours, I was so tired of standing up. My feet were aching. I looked up a little. It didn't seem that much further up... I gulped at the thought of climing even higher... Aft a few minutes thinking and arguing with myself in my head, I decided to climb up to the branch that was flat. I had put my guitar case back onto my back so I could climb. Just don't look down... I told myself. To keep myself awake and occupied, I took oout Ellie, and started to go through all the songs that I knew.

I had gona through every song I knew at lease twice, I was so tired, I couldn't block them out anymore, I couldn't ignore them anymore. I went into the guitar case and pulled out an apple that had started to go a bit mouldy. I threw it down and it hit one of them, I think so anyway. They still didn't go away though! Why not?! I hadn't even realised that I had started crying. I was so tired that I didn't care. I just hoped that Kirsten, Lucy and Megan were OK... Maybe they had seen the dogs and gone and hid! Maybe they had gone to find help! Yes! That's why they weren't here! It had to be... But this looked more like a jungle than a forest.....

Clyde: ((Reposteh please :3))

Ashley: ((Reposteh please :3))

Nim: I couldn't help but smile at her attempt to make things seem nicer. "I think we should just find somewhere where we can sleep, then we can get food if either of us gets hungry." I said as I walked with her, for an eleven year old, I was pretty smart when it came to surviving on an island. I could cook something up pretty easily.
((If you've replied then reposteh please :3))

Flynn: "Ow." I muttered as I woke up and immidiately felt the side of my head. I couldn't remember what had happened, but I had suffered a blow to the head. Was it the Stabbington brothers? Getting revenge since I got them in jail? Oh gosh, it was! It had to be! Now that I was out of the picture... They could easily get Rapunzel! I had to get back! I stood up to find myself on a beach. "What the...?" I muttered to myself as I looked around. I ruffled my hair to get the dry sand out before just staring at the area around me. It was silent...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:50 am

*Sees firefly online and starts singing Fireflies by Owl City*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 am

lol Very Happy
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:55 am

Heehee ^_^" In reality... I'm raving to Scooter XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:00 am

Oh dear no. My neighbour would play him on repeat when I was like 5 - 9 years old Sad It got very annoying

I nod back. "I agree with that. If we're to get any more attacks like these we need to make sure that this place is secure when we go to sleep." My eyes focus back onto the entrance. Though they may not be able to get in, they will try. I just hope this place doesn't fall on top of us and they decide to go away and find something else to eat... wait... I hear them just outside the entrance and soon realise they're eating there own species. Bonaparte I suppose.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:06 am

sorry, gtg again. More tomorrow Smile Last day of mutts attack!
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:07 am

Poor firefly D: I've had one song playing for ages ^_^"

Penny: I shuddered as I heard them eating. They were eating that other mutt. "Maybe they'll leave once they've eaten..." I whispered to my two friends. Well, three, if you count Pan. Hopefully we can find a rock what fitted, it might be tricky but we would have to at least try! Well, we each had a weapon... Just in case. It was going to be a long night tonight... That was for sure.

It's okay Smile And yaaay! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Back! Very Happy but I'll be right back, because I'm on my Upod now my laptop so see you again in a mo Very Happy
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Okay Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:13 pm

I don't understand how I can go to bed at 2:30 - ish in the morning and wake up at 8:10 - ish later on in the morning -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:15 pm

That doesn't make any sense! I went to bed at half 10 and woke at half 8 :O
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:19 pm

What makes it even more confusing is that it wasn't even that bright when I woke up, t'is a very dull day today -_-

Oh well. My sleeping patterns have been messed up before *Shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:27 pm

We spend a very unconformable few minutes, maybe even more, staring out of the the entrance through the vines, trying to stop any signs of movement and also try and block out the sounds of their gorging. We could barley see each other now the fire was out. We were just shadows in the dark. Pan scared me a bit when I saw that he had turned into a large wolf. He looked different from them though. He looked like how a wolf should do. They creatures outside where more like massive bulldogs. Suddenly the gorging stopped. There's a long drawn-out silence. I can feel Lyra shaking next to me. I whisper as silently as I can but in a way that can still be heard by them. "Do you think they've gone?"
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Should they be gone?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:31 pm

You decide >:3
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Me no like making decisions, but okay Razz

Penny: After she had asked the question, I listened for a moment or two more before I nodded. "I think they have." I whispered back to her. After another moments silence, I whispered yet again, "Would you like me to check?"

Gah, sorry! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:43 pm

"You don't have to... but if your offering, be my guest." I didn't really want to go out there and check. I hated things jumping out on me. I was better when I wasn't in the dark. I'm hopeless in the dark, so I let Penny do the checking. I would keep Lyra safe in here if the worse come to worse.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next