Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiction Island Roleplay

+3
Britt-21
Scampi
firefly155
7 posters

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay - Page 44 Empty Re: Fiction Island Roleplay

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:25 am

Kaoru: I was a bit shaken up, quite literally, but Mori, thankfully, manahed to drag Honey away from me, again, quite literally. I sighed. He was right, a boat can't just disappear. "I'm sure he'll be back as soon a he can." I said with a shrug, looking around at my friends, heh, most of the Host Club was here now. Maybe when Hikaru realises I'm not on the boat anymore they would come back. But for now... Well, I don't know.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:09 am

I saw Penny looking at me, wanting me to apologise, and even though it wasn't really my fault, it was all Michael's doing, I decided it'd be best to apologise, so I took a deep breath and stood up. "I'm sorry for going crazy and trying to kill you all." I sat down then, wanting to promise that it wouldn't happen again, but that woman had said that Michael would return and that he'd still be after me, so I couldn't promise anything at all, all I could do was hope that we'd be ok.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In a cave... In the Hunger Games arena... With Peeta Mellark ;)

https://fictionisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Tamaki sighed and looked at karou "I doubt that he would have left to come back. i think he left for good, because we didnt take that long to find everyone." he looked at everyone who was there. Yup. They were here still "Plus I dont think our cell phones have a signal." he pulled out his phone "nope!" he put it in his bag "Useless now"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:47 pm

I knew Katniss didn’t actually need to apologies. I understood now. It was just making everyone else understand now. I was already stood up so I began what needed to be said. “Okay then. Well, like Katniss has said, there is this man/thing called Michael and he has the power of turning into people. It was only because of Cori did we find out that Michael was the one responsible for many of the bag things to have happened to our came. Though this is hard to believe, Prim was never Prim – it was Michael.”

“Wha!” People were shocked but Penny shot me a look as to say SHUT UP, so I did.

“He also has the power to read our thought and know things about us. He used the idea of Prim against Katniss and mad her insane. Michael made it seem as though one of us had killed Prim when in fact Michael had faked her death. This in turn made Katniss go crazy, and we think Michael could have slipped Katniss some sort of poison too to make her go crazy. I was attacked by Michael when he changed his appearance to look like Katniss.” I show them my hand.
firefly155
firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:51 am

Haruhi: Was Tamaki an idiot?! Of course he was! Because Honey wants cake and just the fact that the boat wasn't there to take us back set him off! So Tamaki suggesting that Kyoya wasn't coming back was a huge mistake. I moved to the other side of Kaoru, knowing that soon Honey-senpai would lose it. "Of course Kyoya's coming back!" I said, flashing a glare at Tamaki, trying to get him to shut up. "He'll be back in no time at all! I'm sure!" I said.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:30 am

I listened quietly as Peeta explained pretty much everything about Michael and stuff. It made me feel like my name was being cleared a bit more, but I wasn't sure, Mary seemed to trust me again, but I didn't know whether the others did or not, and if Michael came back and pretended to be one of us... "It might sound a little strange, but I think we all need to wear something to identify us as the real people, in case Michael returns." I spoke up as an idea came to my mind. "Like some sort of group symbol that can be hidden so that Michael can't see it, but can be revealed easily to each other to prove that we're the genuine person, like... Some form of necklace we could all wear, maybe? That way we can hide the symbol under our shirts."

I wasn't really paying attention to Katniss, though I probably should've been. I was focusing on Gavin, who seemed a bit off, a bit tense. For a moment I was confused but then something clicked in my mind. I had never heard of a guy like Michael in fictional things before, and since Penny and Marina were here, who knew how many of Gavin's creations had showed up on this island. Shuffling closer to Gavin, I spoke as quietly as I could. "You know who Michael is, don't you. Is he one of your story characters?"

"Gah! Is he coming back or not?!" Honey asked, beginning to get frustrated because Tamaki didn't bring cake and now he was saying that Kyoya wasn't coming back while Haru-chan said that he was and there was still no cake! Kyoya had better be returning, and he had better be bringing cake, otherwise Honey-sempai would lose it and the whole island would explode and all that would be left would be a giant pink usa-chan cloud in the sky.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:49 am

“OO! OO! That sounds COOL! Like, like, like secret passwords or OO, we have different flavoured breathes so we can smell each other’s breathes to see if it smells like the proper breath.” I thought it was a good idea, but maybe had her head in her hands, shaking.

“He gets into your head. He knows your thoughts. If we had a secret signal, he would already know of it.” I knew all too well that he could read thoughts. I’m not sure if it was because I and Michael had this strange connection but he knew everything, my weaknesses, my whereabouts and… secrets.

Bex knew. I couldn’t hide it now. How she had come to guess, I had no idea, but she knew and I wasn’t going to lie now. I whisper discreetly over to her, not drawing any attention, though everyone seemed focused of Katniss and Mary. “Don’t tell anyone. I don’t want them to know.” I could still help, slyly give advice and opinions that could come from my knowledge of Michael, but telling the others straight off would mean revealing I created Mary and Penny while a whole mess of other problems.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:40 am

Leon kept searching for Ashley. He had to find her. She was the presidents daughter for crying out loud! He kept dodging branches and such. SOon enough, he ran into a girl and he stumbled back before grabbing the girl to keep her from falling. This girl was not Ashley. "Sorry"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Chloe: When I realised that I had bumped into Leon, I grinned and started to jump up and down slightly on the spot in excitement, me, Clyde and Ashley were saved now! Yes! I hugged hime, well, his stomache or chest, around that region then grinned again and grabbed his hand. "No problem!" I said in return to his 'sorry', I then litewrally dragged him to where Clyde and Ashley were, the look on Clyde's face was hilarious, he looked super confuserd, and Ashley was sleeping. "Ehh, you'll have to wait until she's awake," I looked to Clyde, "Has she eaten?" I asked and he nodded.

And it's your turn to post for Tamaki, britt.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:29 pm

"Well we've got to try something! We can't just go around unsure of whether we can trust anyone." So maybe we had to re-think this. Pausing in thought, I came up with another idea. "Michael can only turn into one person, right? So if we do things in groups of twos and threes, we'll know that the ones in groups are the real people, as long as we don't let the people in our groups out of our sight."

He didn't want anyone to know? Was he stupid?! "Gavin, you created him so you know how to get rid of him." I whispered a little angrily. "You could, like, save us if you told the others what you know about Michael, seriously." If he didn't tell the others what he knew, how the hell were we gonna put an end to all this madness that has surrounded the group lately?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:15 am

“OOOO! Yes yes! I like that idea more.” That idea made more sense, and I could see other people were nodding too, so it had to be the best idea. Katniss was good with ideas and being team leader. She’s such a good good person. “Bugsy Katniss!” I would be safer if Katniss was in my pairing, though I did think of Penny straight after and knowing that she didn’t really get along well with anyone part from me – the beautiful and astronomical me! Ha ha ha!

I whisper back. “But he sort of can’t be defeated. I sort have haven’t given him a proper weakness.” If one people other than me knew, it would be Joanne. Though of course I created the character, I have no control over him, nor do I remember everything I’ve wrote about him. Most of him was still in note form. “If I have to, I’ll say I’ve heard about some creature like him before but they don’t need to actually know.”

Bugsy? What was a bugsy? “Okay, let’s stick with that’s plan. There are an odd number of us, so there will be one group of three… To make things fair and even, I think we should split each other into different job groups. I think Penny and Katniss, you two should go together because you’re both good hunters. Marina and me can go collect fresh water every day while you three can look after the camp and collect fruits, wood and essentials. Everyone okay with that?”

Oh!! I Bugsyed Katniss! But his plan too made sense I suppose… URGH!

I was fine with my post to be honest – I’ve hunted a lot in this jungle now, though I’m not sure if Katniss would like me tagging along with her. I know she would rather hunt alone then be with someone else.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:48 am

That woman, Joanne, had said not to let Peeta out of my sight otherwise Michael would get to him, so I was anxious when Peeta suggested the groups, even though it was a good idea, since we wouldn't be able to hunt if he hung around. Reluctantly, I nodded my head in agreement. I'd talk to Marina later, tell her that I was trusting her to make sure nothing happened to him.

I was about to argue with Gavin, but then I overheard Peeta and decided to argue with him, trying to keep it as friendly as pssible even though I was annoyed with his decision. "Can you put Cori on your team? I don't want him near me and Gavin afterwhat happened last time and stuff."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:15 am

Cori had said sorry and I trusted he wasn’t going to be the old Cori we knew him as, but it would take time for everyone to adjust to him being with us again. And as Marina and I are the most sympathetic towards him, I guess our group would be better for him. “Okay, fine, as long as you can handle the workload. Cori, you can join me and Mary.”

“WOOB WOOB! Cori, welcome to the epic group.” I pat his shoulder, though when I look over to Penny this time, she looks as me funny, like I’m wearing something off or a smell weird. I think it’s because I’ve befriended Cori, but seriously? It’s a bit silly a thing to give me evils for. Then I remembered something MONUMENTOUS, though I was still wary about unveiling our big secret to the group. “Oh, me and Penny have something important to say.”

I forget for a while what she’s on about but as she nods her head towards our bags and go to pick up one, I understand what she’s on about and stand up, clearing my voice and getting their attention. “We wanted to tell you as a group as we thought it would be fair to.” Though I never planned for Cori to be here. Mary hobbles over to my side as she brings with her the suitcase. “A few days ago we went to the airplane reach to find supplies and stuff. While there though we found-”

“A RAFT! It’s like a bag one where you pull a fancy string and it BLOWS UP!”

“… Thank you Mary. Well, we thought that it would be useful if some of us were to go and find help off the island. I don’t think we are ready to use it yet, but we just wanted to say we have it.”
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:25 am

Scampi wrote:Chloe: When I realised that I had bumped into Leon, I grinned and started to jump up and down slightly on the spot in excitement, me, Clyde and Ashley were saved now! Yes! I hugged hime, well, his stomache or chest, around that region then grinned again and grabbed his hand. "No problem!" I said in return to his 'sorry', I then litewrally dragged him to where Clyde and Ashley were, the look on Clyde's face was hilarious, he looked super confuserd, and Ashley was sleeping. "Ehh, you'll have to wait until she's awake," I looked to Clyde, "Has she eaten?" I asked and he nodded.

And it's your turn to post for Tamaki, britt.

Leon didnt know this girl, CLearly she had known him and was already hugging him. Then he dragged her back to someplace and it was where ashley and somone else was. he looked at the girl who dragged him "How long has she been with you guys?" he asked, wondering how many people are on this island.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44