Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiction Island Roleplay

+3
Britt-21
Scampi
firefly155
7 posters

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay - Page 43 Empty Re: Fiction Island Roleplay

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Haruhi: I let out a little yelp as I was taken down to the floor. "Well I wasn't hurt until you came along." I teased lightheartedly, however knowing Tamaki, he would probably take it seriously. "I'm fine, I've eaten a lot of papayas." I told him with a shrug as I got up. I started to walk in the direction of where Honey and Mori were, but they would probably of heard Tamaki by now, with him running away from a 'snake', which was probably like a tiny worm, and he had shouted my name a few times so tyhey were probably on their wway already.

I think your doing a great job XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:25 pm

I'll reply after college when I'm less sleepy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In a cave... In the Hunger Games arena... With Peeta Mellark ;)

https://fictionisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:15 pm

XD yay

Tamaki helped her up and followed her "you dont know how worried I was about you." he walked becide her "I was lucky enough that you werent with thoes," he looked around and whispered in her ear "Shady twins" he then stood streight "I was glad I found you before Karou did. That would have been a disaster!" he took his bag off his back and pulled a water out and handed it to her "You must be thirsty, daddy will take care of that!" he smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:24 am

Haruhi: I rolled my eyes slightly as he mentioned the 'shady twins'. "I don't think it would have been a disaster if Kaoru found me." I said with a shrug as I kept walking. Hikaru, maybe it would have been slightly atrocious, and with both they would have probably got into some sort of mischief and probably a disaster as well, sp maybe Tamaki was somewhat right.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:55 am

Tamaki looked at her "True but still! It only makes sence. Then again, he kinda is nice." he shook his head and hugged Haruhi in a death Hug "Daddy doesnt approve of Karou finding you!" He said, starting to feel her struggle so he let her go "sorry Haruhi! Did I hurt you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Haruhi: I shook my head, "No I'm fine," and kept walking, rubbing my arm only slightly to ease the small pain. Then lowered it as I passed some trees. "Let's just find Honey and Mori, then we can go." I said with a shrug and kept looking for them.

Sorry, don't know what to put :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:59 pm

She seemed... Quite? Scared, maybe? Kenshin wasn't sure, since womem could be rather complicated people, as he discovered when he met Miss Misao, but he decided to let it slide, considering the fact that the woman was almost mauled to death by a wild cat. "You should try catching up to your friends, that you should, bt before you go, you haven't by any chance seen a women with black hair tied up with a ribbom? Or a little boy with black, spikey hair?" Maybe she had run into Miss Kaoru or Yahiko at some point. Hopefully she had.

As soon as they had heard Tamaki's voice, the cousins started running i the direction of the sound, Takashi hot on Mitsukuni's heels so as not to lose him in the vast jungle. Soon they spotted Haruhi and Tamaki and, glad that someone had finally come to rescue them, Honey lunged at Tamaki and hugged him. "Tama-chan! You came to save us!" He exclaimed before realising Haruhi had a bottle of water. "Did you bring me any cake?" He asked, looking up at Tamaki with big brown eyes as Mori stood by and just watched the scene play out.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:23 am

Oh Honey XD You do make me smile like an idiot when looking at my phone with others in the office XD

Anyway, I'll reply soon Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:43 am

Penny: I shook my head. "No, I haven't seen them, sorry." I spologised. I brushed dirt off of my shirt and trousers then raised my head and smiled. "I suppose you're right, I should probably go find them. Thankyou again." I said with a grateful smile then turned and started to jog. Firstly, I found some fruit to celebrate, I couldn't believe I had found a watermelon! I grabbed two, so we had plenty to go at. Then returned to the den, "Hellooooo! I'm baaaaaack!" I said as I went in and placed the watermelon on the floor.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:56 am

Scamp-A-Doodle wrote:Haruhi: I shook my head, "No I'm fine," and kept walking, rubbing my arm only slightly to ease the small pain. Then lowered it as I passed some trees. "Let's just find Honey and Mori, then we can go." I said with a shrug and kept looking for them.

Sorry, don't know what to put :/

Tamaki nodded and followed her "Oh Honey and mori are here too! Oh thats great! I have been wondering where everyone went! Now I know"

dang it scampi XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:54 am

Ok then, just completely ignore my post which was aimed at Tamaki -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:15 am

Wolfsoul wrote:She seemed... Quite? Scared, maybe? Kenshin wasn't sure, since womem could be rather complicated people, as he discovered when he met Miss Misao, but he decided to let it slide, considering the fact that the woman was almost mauled to death by a wild cat. "You should try catching up to your friends, that you should, bt before you go, you haven't by any chance seen a women with black hair tied up with a ribbom? Or a little boy with black, spikey hair?" Maybe she had run into Miss Kaoru or Yahiko at some point. Hopefully she had.

As soon as they had heard Tamaki's voice, the cousins started running i the direction of the sound, Takashi hot on Mitsukuni's heels so as not to lose him in the vast jungle. Soon they spotted Haruhi and Tamaki and, glad that someone had finally come to rescue them, Honey lunged at Tamaki and hugged him. "Tama-chan! You came to save us!" He exclaimed before realising Haruhi had a bottle of water. "Did you bring me any cake?" He asked, looking up at Tamaki with big brown eyes as Mori stood by and just watched the scene play out.

osbgkbjgf Ok ignore that one post, SOrry!!! DX

Tamaki laughed and hugged Honey back "yes I did, as well as Kyoya and Karou!" he smiled to see his mini friend again as well as Mori. Strong and silent type. "No, I wouldnt have been able to fit cake in my bag, I did bring at least some food and water that could actually fit in this bag. I'm glad that you are both okay! Without you all I wouldnt know what to do!"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:58 am

Honey's expression turned to a dark glare. He had been suriving on sweet-tasting berries and the hopes that Tamaki would bring him cake, and now that Tamaki hadn't brought him cake, he was so angry that he raised Usa-chan, ready to through the stuffed bunny at the leader of the Host Club when - 'Mitsukuni, don't.' came Takashi's voice. Honey came to his senses slightly and lowered the bunny, saying, "You owe me." before returning to Mori's side, climbing onto his cousin's shoulders.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:19 am

Ooooh Honey's peed off XD

Haruhi: I was not used to Honey-senpai being angry with anyone, especially Tamaki! "Well the sooner we get back the sooner you can have all the cake you want, Honey." I said before I started to walk in the direction of the beach. Not paying attention to the others as I walked. However when I got there, I only saw Kaoru, I just stood there, confused as I waited for the others to catch up.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Sweets deprivation. Like in the episode where he gets a cavity and can't have sweets for three days, he loses it and attempts to bite Tamaki's arm off at one point XD The only reason why he hadn't gone crazy before was because he was clinging onto the hope that Tamaki would bring cake and now... XD

Anyway, Britt can post first since Tamaki needs to react to grumpy Honey.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay - Page 43 Empty Who Knows!

Post  firefly155 Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:50 am

This is a bit of a strange post, so be warned Very Happy

When they arrived, we were all in different places. Gavin had gone down to sit by the water, probably to get the furthest distance from himself and Cori. I doubt he would fight him – he didn’t seem like that type. I was sat close to the bonfire, which had died down which a lot. I was sat in a long that Mary had helped my position there along with three other logs on equal sides of the fire. Bex and Mary were close to the shelter they had made, but as soon as the others came into view, which turned into almost a diva. She had her hands on her hips, lending mostly on her left legs while pouting, moving her head from side to side. Again, I don’t think I need to explain her reasoning – she’s just insane.

I tried arriving with a smile and a friendly “Hey,” but I could see by how everyone was reacting they already knew about our little trailer, which was Cori. He was still in the woods, ever so slowly making his way towards us. “I said, hey?” I was about to explain things, like how Katniss was sane again and the reason for Cori’s presence, but Mary outspoken me. But I wasn’t sure exactly what she was on about. Was she making a joke or something?

“Don’t you Hey me girlfriend. I see that trailer trash outside your car window. Ain’t no way I’m lettin that punk stay in my home. What’s wrong with you, serious? For really?”

“Urrr.”

“Shut up, Mary.”

“Don’t worry peps, I won’t SQUASH HIM LIKE A BUG!” I run over to Katniss and give her a big hug. “You not insane, right? Beacsue if you were, this hug might not be so good.” I had missed Katniss. I could sense by the way she walked into camp it was her again. I had forgiven her, even Cori in a sense. I knew in the end they would have a good reason. Maybe we were going to burn him alive or make him our slave. Who know!

He was staring. I could see him through the trees. It wasn't an evil stare, though it was still intense. Passifically he was looking at my legs. I suppose to them they remember me without them. I rested against a tree and lowered my head to the floor. I could feel my chest crushing under and invisbale weight. There was no shock at my arrival, though I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

So after dragging Lyra most of the way, we had made it to the den, finally. Lyra had shouted at me, with such venom for a child too. It was uneased by this. So we sat in silence from then on, Lyra scarping at a wall with a stone. So why Penny arrived, it was shock to both of us. We thought it would be days or maybe never until we saw her... but no... it had been only a few hours. "Ur, a little quick back, arent you?" Lyra was just about confused, burt made her way over to the entrance.

"I thought you were leaving us for good? Where did you go? Why are you back?"
firefly155
firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:13 am

"No, I'm not insane." I answered, hugging Marina back a little awkwardly. "I'm sorry for going insane on you, though, it's a long story but all that happened wasn't really my fault. It was this guy, Michael, he was behind all of it." I knew there was a chance he'd come back for me again and it worried me, because I didn't want the others to be affected by Michael, but I didn't know how to get rid of him if he couldn't die.

I casted an icy glare towards Cori, still mad at him for hurting Gavin, refusig to forgive him. Maybe tonight while everyone else was asleep, I'd kill him. I wouldn't be afraid to kill that b******, and I'd be able to now that I had my- wait a second, Peeta wasn't holding my sword! Where was it? "Where's my sword?" I asked before deciding to try a more threatening approach, running up to Peeta and shaking his shoulders. "Where's my sword?! I gave you the sword to protect yourself now where the f*** is it?!"

Meh, fail because I'm still super sleepy, but at least I posted something!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:54 am

Tamaki felt bad for not bringing cake. But he couldnt! it would get all squished like a pancake. "I do owe you" he said before lookinh at Haruhi and following her. Once they came out of the trees,he had only seen Karou and he looked at Haruhi "I could have sworn Kyoya was here when i got off..."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 am

If I were Tamaki I'd be pretty damn scared of Honey right now, not just feeling bad for him -_-

Sorry, that's my anger and partial honesty speaking there, sorry ^_^

Haruhi: I rolled my eyes at Tamaki. "Well he's not here now." I muttered, I figured the only person who could give us some answers at the moment, was Kaoru. I sighed slightly and went to go and sit down next to him. After a moment, he spoke. "Hey Haruhi. Nice island, eh?" Kaoru never failed to surprise me, it caused me to smile slightly. "So... Where's Kyoya, Tamaki says he was here..." I said, allowing my voice to trail off slightly while I waited for him to speak. "Yeah, he was here, I went off to explore cause this place looked nice. When I got back the boat had gone. He'll be back soon I'm guessing though." He seems so calm about this!

Meh, that was shit. I was wondering if wolfie was going to reply first *shrug* I just got tired of waiting.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Yeah I was thinking that, to be honest, Tamaki always seems scared when faced with a grumpy Honey or Kyoya. And sorry, I was waiting for Gavin so that I cod post all in one go but he didn't show up. He said he wont be on for a couple more days :/

Honey and Takashi followed the others, hoping that, if Tamaki hadn't brought cake, they'd be able to go home and get cake, but when they got to the beach, there was no boat, no Kyo-chan, just Kao-chan. Overhearing Kaoru, he turned his anger onto the younger twin and shook him by the shoulders, "What do you mean the boat had gone? A boat can't just disappear!"

Mori's eyes widened slightly and he quickly walked over and dragged Honey away from Kaoru, handing him Usa-chan in the hopes that the bunny his grandmother made for him would relax him. "Mitsukuni, calm down." He told his cousin as the older yet shorter boy struggled against his grip. "You'll only make things worse."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay - Page 43 Empty Sorry

Post  firefly155 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:46 am

I throw my hands up in defence. “Wow, Bex, let me breathe a second. I’m sorry I lost the sword-” which I had actually forgotten I had lost. I presume it was when the fake Katniss came and attacked my hand, which wasn’t hurting as much anymore. “But if you let me, Katniss and… Cori explain, then you’ll see.” I indicate with my hands over to the fire for everyone to sit around. Penny was already sat down anyway; who I could see was giving an uncomfortable stare towards Cori, who was still in the forest. “Come on – they’re not going to hurt you.” I couldn’t promise that, but he needed to learn not to be a coward anymore.

I let go of Katniss and walked over to the fire with her, where she stood next to Peeta. I sat close by and saw in full. His legs were what I couldn’t get over. It must have been some powerful shizzal to grow those babies back, I’m telling you. I knew Cori was getting some not very nice stares from people, so I decided to be the one to give him a chance. I patted the empty space on the log next to me, and look up with a smile. “Hey girl! Wanna squeeze your toosh alongside me?”

“Ex-excuse me?” I knew this mutt girl, thing was a bit odd, but she was being nice, and she had been the one to almost save my life when the real mutt attack me. She was going to heal my legs, but Katniss had been the one to say no. I sat down and said “Thank you,” before looking over to the boy who I had stabbed and saw he had gained another battle wound by his shoulder. I looked away.

“Before you begin Peeta, a few apologies are in order, don’t you think.” I say, staring over to Cori, though my words remained general to everyone listening. “I think the air needs to be cleared before we can go any further.”
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:49 am

I wanted to say "Hey" to WarriorLovesYou but I don't they're coming back Sad
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:13 am

Yeah :/

I continued to glare at Peeta for a moment before walking over to the logs and sitting on one next to Gavin. Great, now where was I going to find I sword?! We had a bow and a couple arrows and a knife between seven of us, we weren't going to be able to protect ourselves! I didn't know how I was gonna get another sword, but I was gonna make Peeta try and find me one since it was his fault for losing it in the first place. As Penny talked about apologies, my glare turned to Cori. "Yeah Cori, apologise. And mean it!" I told him in a bitter tone, because I really didn't like him and didn't want to be nice to him right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:17 am

I think I'll let britt post next I think... I might post for Kaoru though *shrug* I dunno.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Fiction Island Roleplay - Page 43 Empty Sorry 2

Post  firefly155 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:34 am

I couldn’t argue with them, though I hated the tone Bex had now adopted. Had they all properly ate since I was away? What were they living off? “Okay, okay. We’re not bullies.” I turn to Cori. “Is there anything you would like to say to the group… or anyone in particular?” It was the only way to settle them. It was up to Cori now.

I could feel all their eyes now, Bex being the most intense. It was hard to stand or even say an apology – the boy I had hurt wasn’t making eye contact, purposely avoiding my eye contact. I felt something pack my back then realise that it’s Marina, offering support. I don’t know why she’s being so kind. I have tried to convince Katniss on killing her. But I stand and face the group, clearing my throat, my cheeks turning red. “I… I’m sorry for deceiving all of you. There are no excesses for what I did. I wasn’t in the right frame of mind. I let myself become paranoid. And I’m sorry to you Gavin for attacking you. And sorry for my behaviour towards you all.” I quickly sit down, finding it increasingly hard to look at anything now. I don’t want to know how they’ve react, though I can’t ignore Marina.

“WOOOO! OH YEAH!” I clap and cheek for him with a wide smile, happy that the boy has found a backbone and had done the right thing apologising to everyone. It’s a bit awkward though, as nobody else seems to be cheering. I let the attention drift away from me and whisper into Cori’s ear. “Well done.”

“O-kay,” Maybe the camp was starving – Marina was acting more strangely than usual, more maybe I had been away too long forgetting her antics. “Anyone else got anything so say?”

I stare towards Katniss, hoping she gets the message. Though she may not be insane, she still did what she did, in some ways more a fret to our lives that Cori was.
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next