Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scamp-A-Doodle's Characters!

Go down

Scamp-A-Doodle's Characters! Empty Scamp-A-Doodle's Characters!

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:06 am

Name: Penny
Nicknames: Amy calls me Bestie a lot of the time -_- But please just call me Penny.
What you are from: The Big Bang Theory - Show
Quotes: "You don't get to decide when I'm ready to say 'I love you'!"
Personality: Penny is usually kind, although, given the right occasion, can be very bad tempered. She isn't really smart, but she has great social skills and knows a fair bit about pop culture, she isn't exactly the most tidiest person, and is fairly disorganized, but that's just the way she likes it.
Your story: Penny moved in accross the hall from Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper, who worked in the University as physicists, she worked as a waitress in The Cheesecake Factory with aspirations of becoming an actress. Born in Omaha in Nebraska, and her dad raising her up like a boy, she is quite tough. ((Meh, look her up on wikipedia, Penny from the big bang theory XD))
Looks:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Scamp-A-Doodle on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Scamp-A-Doodle's Characters! Empty Re: Scamp-A-Doodle's Characters!

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:28 am

Name: Ashley Graham
Nicknames: My name is Ashley, but I guess a nickname could be Ash...
What you are from: Resident Evil 4.
Quotes: "Leon, HELP!" "I'm never turning into one of them! Never!"
Personality: Ashley isn't the best at sticking up for herself at all times, she is generally kind hearted, but can get easily irritated by guys who have dirty, perverted minds. She is also usually a quiet lass and can be rather shy, she can be vunerable too.
Your story: Ashley -Daughter of the US president- was captured by a mysterious organization during a homecoming trip. She was kidnapped by Jack Krauser, a mercenary working for Osmund Saddler of Los Illuminados, while coming back home from her college in Massachusetts. She was taken to a remote village somewhere in Spain, where she is apparently held for ransom by Los Illuminados. Long story short; Before Saddler could continue with his plan, Leon rescued Ashley, destroyed the parasite which was in both of their bodies, killed Saddler, then took Ashley home. ((More info: residentevil.wikia.com/Ashley_Graham))
Looks:
Spoiler:

She's wearing the white trousers and a similar top, 'cept the shirt is longer and is one of them button up(down) shirts Razz

Last edited by Scamp-A-Doodle on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:53 am

Name: Clyde Langer
Nicknames: Clyde's short enought thanks.
What you are from: The Sarah Jane Adventures.
Quotes: "That's Mrs Wormwood? I thought you said she was an ugly bug eyed squid thing."
Cool quote:
Personality: Clyde can be a bit of a trouble maker, and is definitely a jokester, not only that but he is quite the artist. He puts a lot of value in appearing cool, and is surprisingly smarter than he looks, plus, he's willing to dangerous things to help his friends when he needs to.
Your story: Clyde was born in Halesowen, but moved down to London after his father having run off with his aunt to Germany when he was ten, he moved to the same catchment area as Maria and Luke, and like them was a new student at the local school. Clyde lives with his mother, and agrees with Maria that he, like her, is happier for his parents to live apart rather than to argue. He soon found himself helpng Lukes mum, Sarah Jane Smith, out with investigating all things to do with aliens. ((Search him XD))
Looks:
Spoiler:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:53 am

Name: Nim
Nicknames: Nim
What you are from: Nim's Island (Film)
Quotes: "He's not 'lizard', his name is Fred!"
Personality: Nim is kind, she knows how to look after herself despite her young age. She loves her father, since she never really knew her mother. She is a lot like her mother according to her father. She is determined and if she wants to do something, if she sets her mind on it she'll do it. She is also innocent minded, and will hopefully stay that way afte being on the island...
Your story:
If you haven't seen the film and want to, don't read this!:
Looks:
Spoiler:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:41 am

Name: Eugine Fitzherbert
Nicknames: Flynn Rider. Flynn.
What you are from: Tangled.
Quotes: "Did I ever tell you I have a thing for brunettes?" "They just can't get my nose right!" "You were my new dream."
Personality: At first Flynn comes off as cocky, arrogant, and a little self-centered, and is overly concerned about money. However, once you get to know him, he is sensitive, laidback, and good-hearted. As an experienced thief, he is skilled in escaping the authorities, hiding out, and stealing right from under people's noses. Thus, he is agile, strong, and quick-witted. Flynn's talents also include fencing, horseback riding, scaling and maneuvering over high walls and towers, and "superhuman good looks".
Your story:
Spoiler:

Looks:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:58 am

Name: Chloe Jade
Nicknames: CJ, Clo, Chloe, Chloe-bom-bowey((don't ask why my older brother calls me this, cause I don't know))
What you are from: Earth! XD The real world! England! Razz
Quotes: "YOLO!!!" "I wuv my guitars :3" "Sorry Ellie!"
Personality: Generally happy and pretty hyper. I'm a pretty enthusiastic person mostly, except for when I'm really tired, bored, depressed or sad. I don't like to be sad though, cause I feel as if everyone else is sad so... Ya.
Your story: I have a normal life Razz Uhh, I lived in Castleford up until 2006, then moved to a pub with my parents and younger brother. I got my first guitar in... 2010? Maybe... I'm not sure, and have been playing since then. I love playing guitar, it's one of my favourite things to do. I also like to write stuff.
Looks: I have very thick, brown hair (It's not light, but it's not dark-dark, if you know what I mean Razz) and I have really dark brown eyes too, it's kind of hard to see my pupils. I'm an average size, I think, I'm not thin, but I'm not fat either Razz
Spoiler:
This is kind of a nice picture of me so... Ya Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Name: Haruhi Fujioka
Nicknames: Haru-chan.
Gender: Female, although at school she pretends to be a boy.
What you are from: Ouran High School Host Club
Quotes: "I'll just call everyone 'dude' and 'bro' now." “Come on, Senpai, would you please stop growing mushrooms in other people's closets!” "I hate all these damn rich people."
Personality: Haruhi is straightforward and independent, she has looked after herself from an early age, so that she doesn't need - or perhaps doesn't know - how to rely on people. She is very practical and down to Earth, and doesn't really show much affection to the other members of the host club. She has a deeper voice than most females at Ouran Academy, so is not easily recognised as a girl. She enjoys the peace and quiet and doesn't mind working, but is obsessed with trying fancy tuna, which is often used to bribe her.
Your story: Haruhi's mother died when Haruhi was very young, so she did many things around the house by herself because her father worked a lot of the time, she attended Ouran Academy as an honour student, but when she broke a vase that was worth ¥8, 000, 000, she had to pay it off, so she became the Host Club's 'dog'. She soon became a host, and the rest of the Host Club found out she was a girl. She continues to work as a host to pay off her debt.
Looks:
Spoiler:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:34 am

Name: Kaoru Hitachiin
Nicknames: Kao-chan.
What you are from: Ouran High School Host Club
Quotes: "Commoners' supermarket, commoners' supermarket" "Still, one day Hikaru will realize he wants to take the next step on his own. When that happens, I don't know what I'll do. . ."
Personality: Mischievous, and playful, although is more mature and calmer than Hikaru. Kaoru is kind and understanding, he is also quite easy-going and generally a nice person to be around, he is a bit of a prankster as well.
Your story: Mehh, can't really be bothered to explain soI'll give you a link Very Happy http://ouran.wikia.com/wiki/Kaoru_Hitachiin
Looks: Scamp-A-Doodle's Characters! Tumblr10
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down