Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefly155's Characters

Go down

Firefly155's Characters Empty Firefly155's Characters

Post  firefly155 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:25 am

Name: Marina Aquatica
Nicknames: May
What you are from: My Own Brain
Quotes: "Who likes bread anyway."
Personality: Can be hyper, and can be a bit thick. Mostly she daydreams and makes random comments all the time. Likes to wonder off and do her own thing, however she can easily get aggressive if someone tries to harm her or her friends. Yet most of the time she is sweet and peaceful.
Your story: She is actually a mermaid that can transform into a human when she likes with the power of her necklace. She has over thirty brothers who she hates. They only person she gets along with is her grandmother. Like all her siblings she has to fend and feed for themselves. When someone from the land tries to track her down for her necklace, she goes in the run and hides herself in the world above.
Looks: Black short hair, pale skin, freckles across her nose and dark blue eyes. She wears a light blue vest and a long hip scarf for a skirt. Rather skinny. Bare foot.

Firefly155's Characters Attachment.php?attach_id=20d317dd53947e3111d707399dc37ebd&mid=id

Name: Lyra Belacqua/(Pantalaimon)
Nicknames: Lyra Silvertouge/(Pan)
What you are from: His Dark Materials
Quotes: "Hush Pan!"
Personality: Free and wild. Nobody tells her what to do. Clever and independent, and also very authoritative. She doesn't act like a usual girl and hates the thought of becoming a lady.
Your story: She comes from a parallel world were peoples souls come in the form of daemons (Pan). She has no real family and was brought up from a young age at Jordan college in Oxford. The Scholars and teachers there are like her family, though she doesn't always like what they have to say. Her story begins was children in the city of Oxford start to go missing and when she is given A golden compass by her head of the college. The Golden Compass doesn't tell north from south it tells the "Truth".
Looks:Firefly155's Characters Lyra_composite_02

Last edited by firefly155 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:39 am; edited 3 times in total
firefly155
firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Firefly155's Characters Empty Re: Firefly155's Characters

Post  firefly155 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Name: Coriolanus Snow
Nicknames: Snow
What you are from: Hunger Games
Quotes: "Oh, my dear Miss Everdeen. I thought we had agreed not to lie to each other."
Personality: In later life he becomes a cruel and evil president over Panem, however as a you boy he is nice, fair and very intelligent. Though he is physically week, he can be very authoritative with his words. Is very passionate about political views and is also very secretive.
His story: He lives in the capitol and goes to a very high-achieving university there. He is destined for great things but he plans to put a stop to the hunger games, as he finds them cruel and evil.
Looks:

Firefly155's Characters White_hair_boy_by_Evaty
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Name: Peeta Mellark
Nicknames: (Star-crossed lover)
What you are from: The Hunger Games (book)
Quotes: "She has no idea. The effect she has."
Personality: Is very confident around people and is a good people person unluck Katniss. He underestimates his abilities at times and can be very caring. He is intelligent at times too and is very good at plan building, though he gets angry when he's not in the loop about something. At first can be shy but is very forthright with his feelings.
Your story: He comes from distict 12, Panem. He used to work in his families bakery, until he was picked to go into the 74th hunger games, which is basically a big fight to the death. The female tribute that is chosen is Katbiss, someone he has loved from a young age but has never told her. In the games, he puts his life on the line to save her and to make sure she wins. In the end, they both win and get to go home. Yet Katniss doesn't love Him, and he is left angry and confused.
Looks:Firefly155's Characters Peeta_10

blah blah blah:

Last edited by firefly155 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Name: Penny Grey
Nicknames: None. Nobody would dare to.
What you are from: My Imagination!
Quotes: "You're such a loser."
Personality: A pretty depressing character. She keeps to herself most of the time and can get angry when irritated. She doesn't like making new friends and can be very insensitive about others feelings. But inside she is caring and sweet. She does reveal those qualities to people she loves and trusts.
Your story: Her brother, father and sister died in a fire years ago when she was only seven. She has always been damaged by what happened and was forced to lice with her strict and outgoing mother. Later in life she is forced to fight and kill. She becomes enemies with Marina but under unusual circumstances become friends.
Looks: Jet Black hair, pale complextion. Sour but young face. Wears only black. Brown eyes and thin lips

Firefly155's Characters Penny_by_firefly155-d57kjru

Last edited by firefly155 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:23 pm

sub sub sub

[rand] something cool [/rand]

[wow][/wow]
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:24 am

Name: The Master (Micheal Philips)
Nicknames: Fear
What you are from: One of my own stories again, but from a rather scary and abstract on.
Quotes: "Dear dear dear. You are weak."
Personality: Very very wicked. Very control and manipulating and can fool practically anyone. Likes to think he's the king of the world. Thinks he's invincible. He also thinks he's funny too. But most of all very psychopathic.

Your Story(Spoilers):

Looks(Spoilers):
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  firefly155 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:17 am

Name: Joanna Philips
Nicknames: Joanne or Hope
What you are from: A Broken Crown(My story)
Quotes: "I’ve been trying myself to find out where I am but more and more questions just seem to drop out from the air. I want to know where I am and I want my daughter, now!"
Personality: She's a very caring and loving person, though she can be aggressive and moody. She's a very deep thinker and can let herself become very paranoid. She's very genuine and says her mind, though knows when not to speak. She's a very strong person now and can be hard to stop.
Your story: I'll tell you later
Looks:
Firefly155's Characters Joanne10
firefly155
firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down