Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors characters

Go down

Warriors characters Empty Warriors characters

Post  WarriorLovesYou Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:53 am

Name: Piper Ross
Nicknames: Pipes, Pip, Pippy.
What you are from: My mind c:
Quotes: "Did you know that Jimmy Hendrix was black?"
"When the Aliens come, they may take you and use you as a sex slave because you're so darn cute."
"I wanna cut your face off and glue it to mine."
Personality: Piper is a very easy going, bouncy person. She is hyper about 90 percent of the time and suffers from ADHD and Bipolar disorder. She is fiesty and doesn't like being told what to do, extremely stubborn if you will. Piper is smart; but she doesn't tend you show it. At first glance, she is a wild child. She is mysterious, but once she warms up to you, is very friendly.
Your story: {Too damn lazy. Will be updated soon?}
Looks: Piper is a very short girl, only being about 4'11". Her body is pleasantly curved, with strong muscles and large hips. Her hair is medium length, choppy, and flaming red. Her eyes stand out against this, being pale green. Piper has several tattoos, despite her young age. The first is the words, "Faith fell short this time." around her ribcage. On her left wrist is a birdcage, and on the right 2 doves and a crow flying away. Finally is her sugar skull owl, on her upper thigh.
Other: Piper is constantly on the go. She rides a dark bay pinto stallion, whom she dressed in war paint. A large blue circle made of berry juice is around one of its eyes. She calls the stallion Ace.

Name: Carl Grimes
Nicknames: Simply Carl
Age: 15 {In the shows, he's 13. I'm speeding his age up.}
What you are from: Walking dead
Quotes:
"You came out here for common interests. We have the same enemy and same the problem. And that's why you're here. That's it. This is important. I'm going to do this. And I know how I can. You can't stop me."
" I shot my mom. She was out. Hadn't turned yet. I ended it. It was real."
"No big deal. I killed two walkers on the way."
Personality: Carl is a rather numb, silent boy at first glance. He is shy around people he is uncomfortable around, giving him a child like quality. He is independent and slightly rude, not liking to be told what to do. His curiosity gets him into frequent trouble.
Your story: Carl has a long history. To be brief, he is a survivor of the zombie apocalypse. He watched as his friend Sophie was shot after turning. He shot his mother before she could turn when she died. He killed his uncle when he turned. He has had a rough life, part of the reason he is so quiet and emotionless.
Looks: Carl is a tall, lean boy like his father was. He has deep blue eyes and dirty, but tan skin. Light freckles dust his cheeks and his hair is medium length and untidy. He has a long scar across his stomach from being shot with buckshot.

WarriorLovesYou

Back to top Go down