Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rae's Fantastic Characters (;

2 posters

Go down

Rae's Fantastic Characters (; Empty Rae's Fantastic Characters (;

Post  raerae Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:47 am

Name: Sutton Mercer
Nicknames: None
What you are from: The Lying Game (books/tv series)
Quotes:
Personality: Sutton’s the official “it” girl at school. She’s the girl you love to hate but hanging with her makes you feel more special. She loves hardcore pranks and snatching what isn’t hers (including boyfriends). Sutton is one to be girly. It's not hard for her, since she can afford it. She thrives at mostly whatever she does, though she isn't competitive. She's not interested in competing in sports, though she gladly competes for top dog at school. Moreover, she’s a catty trend-setter who doesn’t even blink when she utters an ultra blunt insult.
Your story: Long story short, she found out she had a twin sister, they switched lives, and Sutton got kidnapped and dropped off at the island. Now she's trying to figure out how to get back so she can take back what's rightfully her's. Oh yeah, did I mention Emma, Sutton's twin, is pretending to be her in Phoenix still? Yep. And Sutton's not happy. And when Sutton's not happy... Things turn bad.
Looks: (imagine whichever one you would like.)
book portrayal -
Rae's Fantastic Characters (; Tlg_sutton

tv show portrayal -

Rae's Fantastic Characters (; Tumblr_m4yptfR8V91r83gw4

Name: (Never reveals his real name, but uses a nickname so that people will not recognize him)
Nickname: Charlie
What you are from: Perks of Being a Wallflower (book, movie)
Quotes:
Personality: Shy, Distant, Depressed, though he doesn't show it to people, Clueless as how to act around a girl, Feels that he has to live up to his brother's/sister's reputation, Smart, Loves to read, Very literal
Your story: (I can honestly not describe his history in a way that makes sense. You should really read the book if you haven't. Then you can understand. Smile )
Looks:

Rae's Fantastic Characters (; Tumblr_m52j93Tf5o1qljqdfo1_400

Name: Finnick Odair
Nicknames: Finn
What you are from: The Hunger Games (Appears in Catching Fire, and Mockingjay)
Quotes: “Want a sugar cube?" (;
Personality: (I'll just make him before he finds Annie. It's better. Cool ) Flirtatious, suave, seductive, smooth (as in the way he carries things out).
Your story: Finnick won the 65th Hunger Games at the age of 14, where he was mentored by previous District 4 victor, Mags. He served as a mentor along side her in all the games after that. (Sorry for the short history. It's difficult to tell more about him, without giving away parts of the books.)
Looks: (Until someone is cast for the part of Finnick, I'll just have this descripition.) Finnick is the tall, muscular and handsome type of guy. He has tanned skin, bronze colored hair, and amazing sea green eyes. He appears very athletic, which is probably the result of living in district four, the fishing district. (Though I've always imagined Finnick as Garret Hedlund.)

Rae's Fantastic Characters (; Tumblr_m6q342jMGX1rawrd5o3_500

Last edited by raerae on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
raerae
raerae

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Rae's Fantastic Characters (; Empty Re: Rae's Fantastic Characters (;

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:25 am

According to Gavin, this guy called Sam Claflin is playing Finnick, or is meant to if he accepts the role.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In a cave... In the Hunger Games arena... With Peeta Mellark ;)

https://fictionisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  raerae Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am

I know. I just don't see him as Finnick though. DX
raerae
raerae

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:06 am

Join the club! None of my friends, including me, are sure about him :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In a cave... In the Hunger Games arena... With Peeta Mellark ;)

https://fictionisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down