Fiction Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mort's Characters

Go down

Mort's Characters Empty Mort's Characters

Post  Le Feu De Mort Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:14 am

Name:
Alexander J. Mercer
What you are from:
Prototype (Just going off the first game since I haven't played the second)
Nicknames:
Alex, Blacklight Virus (what he is sort of), Mercer, Zeus (Codename given to him by the government)
Birthday:
July 16, 1979
Siblings:
Dana Mercer
Quotes:
"My name is Alex Mercer. I'm the reason for all of this. They call me a killer, a monster, a terrorist... I am all of these things." "They think they are in control? They have no idea what I'm capable of." "I saw what he saw. I know what he knew. His memories are my memories."
What he's capable of:
Can shapeshift his body into deadly weapons. (Claws, sword-arm, whip/chain arm, etc.) Can consume people to gain their memories or knowledge.
Personality:
Perhaps as a result of his difficult childhood, Alex is a cold individual, both paranoid and sociopathic. Most notably, prior to his human death at Penn Station, he released the deadly Blacklight virus simply to spite those who denied him information. His motivations and plans are utterly personal, and he rarely takes human cost into account, being able to murder scores of humans without remorse or hesitation.
However, Alex is not completely heartless; he deeply trusts and cares for his younger sister Dana, having been the only real paternal figure for her, and had what can be assumed to be a loving relationship with Karen Parker.
(Copied from prototype wiki)
Your story:
I worked at a genetics corporation called Gentek where I led a project called Blacklight. We were developing a biological weapon in the form of a virus. Gentek decided that perhaps the project needed covering up and due to his paranoia Alex started investigating the company for himself. They found out and he ended up stealing the virusand releasing it in Penn Station. -Everything past here is altered from the game- The army quickly confined the exposure and killed me. I woke up in a morgue and left New York after getting Dana and figure out what happened to me. I couldn't remember anything when I woke up.
Looks:
Mort's Characters Fan_art__prototype_7_by_akamatsu2-d54rrg9
Him and his different powers

Name:
Dana Mercer
Nicknames:
None
Birthday:
Siblings:
Alex Mercer
What you are from:
Prototype
Quotes:
None of import
Personality:
Her nosiness and naturally bulletproof ego led her to a life of investigative journalism. She was good at manipulating people and, like her brother, she’s narcissistic and evasive. She was disrespectful, foul-mouthed, and not afraid of a fight. All the same, she dislays deep affection for her brother, the only parental figure she ever had.
She's also great with technology and does is good at researching which she uses to help her brother.
Your story:
Dana Mercer was born nine years after her brother. They never knew their father and due to their mother’s drinking problems, Alex was the only parental figure Dana ever knew. Dana fled to New York five years after Alex moved there to work, hoping to reconnect with him.
At the age of 20, she followed her brother to New York City five years after Alex moved there to work for Gentek. However she was unable to contact Alex. Alongside her studies, Dana also wrote for a few local tabloids for a living. A few months later, she was contacted by Alex, who urged her to investigate the activities of Gentek. In hope of helping her brother, Dana started to search for any information about Raymond McMullen, the founder of Gentek and all of his associates.
Looks:
Mort's Characters PROTOTYPE_Dana_by_Riverock

Name:
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
Nicknames:
The Mentor
Birthday:
June 24, 1459
Family:
My mother is Maria and my father is Giovanni. I had two brothers, Frederico and Petrucio. Both are now dead. My sister Claudia still lives however. (Well, when he was back in the early 1500's
What you are from:
Assassin's Creed 2 (Around the end of two and the beginning of Brotherhood)
Quotes:
"Your sister seemed quite satisfied with the handling I gave her earlier."
"Killing you won't bring my family back. I'm done. Nulla è reale; tutto è lecito. Requiescat in pace. (Nothing is true; everything is permitted. Rest in peace.)"
Personality:
Ezio is very athletic and possess great parkour or acrobatic skills. He is also a skill fighter and able to use a variety of weapons. Aside from that Ezio is a compassionate man who understands the struggles to other. He uses his skills to improve the lives of as many people as possible. Though he is an assassin he will not kill a civilian. He kills only those who impose their beliefs upon others. Anything he tries to do he will succeed in. He is also quite a flirt whenever he sees a woman he can impress.
Your story:
Ezio was born to what he thought was a banker. In fact his father was an assassin. Ezio knew nothing of the assassin order until he was 17. He found out about it with the deaths of his brothers and father. He got his mother and sister out of Firenze and he spent a good majority of his life trying to avenge the deaths of his family.
Looks:
Mort's Characters Assassins-Creed-2---Ezio-Auditore-de-Firenze-psd82002

Name:
Nick
Nicknames:
Name's Nick
What you are from:
Left 4 Dead 2
Quotes:
"Name's Nick, but don't bother learning it 'cause I ain't sticking around much longer."
and this entire video

Personality:
Nick is very much a lady's man. (Though it never shows in the game). He doesn't care much for other people though and is a loner. When it comes down to it, he looks out for himself and not for anyone else. To top that off he's sarcastic and a pessimist. Everyone who meets him realizes that very quickly. He doesn't make many - if any - friends. And he's ok with that. Nick is also very violent, no doubt fueled on by his violent up bringing and life and a germaphobe.
Your story:
Not much is known about Nick's history. He is a convicted felon and is now no longer able own a gun. He is also a member on a gang and wear a ring with the gang insignia on it. He was a con-man and most likely got into more illegal activity. Not much aside from that is known about him except that he has most likely been married a few times and at least has been married once.
Looks:
Mort's Characters Nick-left-4-dead-2-character-screenshot

Name:
Her real name isn't known
Nicknames:
Parker
Aliases:
Alice White
FBI Special Agent Hagen
Birthday:
Unknown
Family:
A dead brother (Nick)
Thinks of her mentor (Archie Leach) as a mentor
What you are from:
Leverage
Quotes:
"Parker: Ooooh sparkly
Nate: Parker, not burgling
Parker: But these jewels are just asking to be taken."
"Sometimes bad guys are the only good guys you get."
"We have to stop at a Häagen-Dazs..."
"[as a flight attendant, speaking before takeoff] In the event of a water landing, your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device. But let’s face it, if this thing goes down in the water, more than likely, the impact will kill you. Please take a moment to locate the nearest emergency exit. Because if this plane's on fire, you're gonna wanna get out quick. Jet fuel burns at over a thousand degrees! That's hot, folks."
"He who looks for hidden money shall find it. If he is also a thief."
Personality:
Parker is a thief that has fun with everything she does. Everything is a game with her whether it's stealing something or driving high speed.
Parker is always testing herself. She has the uncanny ability to simply disappear from a locked room at will. She can also look at a building and case it. She also uses very little equipment as a thief. This has led her to be very strong. She worked only for money up until working with the leverage team. She started stealing for the poor and weak then - using her skills for good.
Parker also has a soft-spot for children, realizing her life would have been very different if she had a different childhood. She doesn't want kids to grow up like her.
If Parker has a weakness it's her social skills. She doesn't trust easily, her responses are often wilded and out of the expected, and she has trouble letting someone get close to her. She seems to always get hurt when she does.
Your story:
Her early life in the foster system was wrought with abuse, neglect, and several early traumas that have left Parker emotionally scarred to the point where her emotional responses are skewed.
Before she was 12 she was a getaway driver. Some time after that she met a boy called Kelly in foster care, and he taught her how to boost cars. They worked together as a team until they boosted a bait car. He escaped the police, leaving Parker to serve 6 months in juvie.
Not much is known after that. She went on to become a very successful thief, stealing from the Louvre, the Smithsonian, the French National Bank, and many other high-security places. She described it as being as easy as taking candy from a baby.
Looks:
Mort's Characters Img-thing?

Name:
Anna Marie
Nicknames:
Rogue
Birthday:
August 26, 1986
Family:
She has a mom and dad named Owen and Priscilla, though Priscilla died. Her aunt Carrie took over her care. After Rogue ran away she started thinking of Logan (Wolverine) as her father.
What you are from:
X-Men Movies and TV shows (Going with the movies and shows cause I know them better)
Quotes:
(will do later)
Personality:
(will do later)
Your story:
(will do later)
Looks:
Mort's Characters RogueX3

Name:
Jasmine Wolfe
Nicknames:
Jasie, Vampire, Mort
What you are from:
Real life
Quotes:
Nothing much
Personality:
I'm a total gamer and nerd. I'm super into games like Prototype, Assassin's Creed, Halo, Fable, Left 4 Dead, Portal 2and a few other RPG or Fantasy First-person shooters. I don't like games like modern warfare though. I'm also a hopeless romantic, always looking out for a guy to date. I'm not desperate though. I get to know a guy before falling for him. I just keep an open mind to it. And fantasize about love. I'm also an avid writer, though. I love designing character, creating worlds, that sort of deal.
I'm also really nice and friendly. Except for when I'm meeting people. I can be very shy about not walking up to people to talk to them. Unless they look like someone that would be my friend. But even then... Once you get to know me and talk to me I'm super talkative and usually excited about lots of things. I also complain a lot though.
I'm also very opinionated. If I don't agree with something or like something, you're going to know. I don't drop things very easily either. Unless I don't think there's any chance of changing the other person's opinion. I'm atheist and though I try to understand other religions I often fail. Especially christianity. I've also got quite a mouth and don't see any reason not to swear. I sometimes censor myself subconsciously. Unfortunately, I often forget to around children.
When I'm playing a video game I've been noted to be vicious and loud. After a few minutes I'm usually yelling at the TV and trash talking the NPCs. Especially if it's a racing game.
I also have a tendency to carry on and on. (Did you notice?) I hate the sun and find it easy to stay up late, while I struggle to stay awake during the day. Because of this I've earned the nickname Vampire.
Your story:
I was born, I grew up, and now I'm stuck here. With no internet *eyetwitch*
Looks:
Mort's Characters 1zp2khu

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Feu De Mort
Le Feu De Mort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mort's Characters Empty Re: Mort's Characters

Post  Le Feu De Mort Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Added some characters
Le Feu De Mort
Le Feu De Mort
Admin

Back to top Go down